Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are real chosen people?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

Who are real chosen and supreme people of this planet?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Are japanese, because creators of highest level beauty, and most compatible with creation of genetically engineered loli catgirls for domestic ownership
Commander president

i would say japanese as i like their art but as for elitist people in control and are fucking the world up i would say the rothchilds and the UN as the biggest cunts going.

The Zabbaleen

Idk. I like greenland.

Germans probably have the most accomplishments in science and other areas which push humanity forward. I wish I was a German instead of being born a subhuman Slav.

Germans probably have the most accomplishments in science and other areas which push humanity forward. I wish I was a German instead of being born a subhuman Slav.
Would you rather be a Zabbaleen?

Me. I will take over the land, sea, and air. Currently looking for orbiters

Fucking Chads are the chosen people. Plus, i hope they get all gassed.

they are fucked now though. Doubt that Germany will be majority German in 100 to 200 years from now.
Fucking Chads are the chosen people. Plus, i hope they get all gassed.

Japanese are top tier at art, I like their interpretation of Buddhism as well.
shaka-sanzon-fugen-monju-linden-museum-germany-nanboku-era-painting.jpg

Foids. Anything a man ever did was one way or another linked to foids. Art. Sport. Technology. Politics. You name it. Man developed it and used it to either attract foids or control them or just straight up worship them.

Foids. Anything a man ever did was one way or another linked to foids. Art. Sport. Technology. Politics. You name it. Man developed it and used it to either attract foids or control them or just straight up worship them.
good point tbh

ppl who dont get born in this shitty world :feelstrash:

@Napoleon de Geso is the chosen sperg

The Hebrews were. I honestly don't believe most modern Ashkenazi Jews are Hebrews, they're just ethnic Europeans who converted to Talmudism some centuries ago.