Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who are our greatest enemies?

Our greatest enemies are...

• Foids

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Chads

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Simps

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Fakecels

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Soyciety

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters
PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Foids for sure due to their insane standards of course. Also simps and soyciety for acting like it’s ok and there’s nothing wrong with how women act. Chads never actually bullied me and left me alone, so I don’t hate them. They are just milking the system for what pussy they can get simply because they can do it so easily.

Foids for sure due to their insane standards of course. Also simps and soyciety for acting like it’s ok and there’s nothing wrong with how women act. Chads never actually bullied me and left me alone, so I don’t hate them. They are just milking the system for what pussy they can get simply because they can do it so easily.
What about fakecels?

Normgroids and Cucks. I even hate them more than foids.

Everyone is my enemy

What about fakecels?
How are they actually gonna do anything that hurts us other than maybe infiltrating the forum? I don’t really think there’s actually many fakecels in real life anyway. Any man that could easily get pussy would be doing so already. It’s foids, society, and simps who actually boost women’s egos and make things worse for guys like us

Normgroids and Cucks. I even hate them more than foids.
I forgot to put in normies (which goes to show how forgettable they are :lul: ) but I guess they fall under soyciety too

And don’t forget PUA, Redpill, Big Business, All the media sites trying to frame us as evil.

I forgot to put in normies (which goes to show how forgettable they are :lul: ) but I guess they fall under soyciety too
Yes i thus chose both simps and soyciety.

(Average currycel iq)

Females by a long shot.
How are they actually gonna do anything that hurts us other than maybe infiltrating the forum? I don’t really think there’s actually many fakecels in real life anyway. Any man that could easily get pussy would be doing so already. It’s foids, society, and simps who actually boost women’s egos and make things worse for guys like us
Good answer.

It all kind of ties back to soyciety

Where is the option for nigggers, Jews, faggots etc? unless that all follows under soyciety

society and our parents :reeeeee:

Simps and soyciety. A handful of party animal chads and their bitches can't do shit without them. Simps finance their luxurious lifestyles and soyciety enforces the cuckoldry so they can do almost whatever they want.

Soyceity we should burn them alive in gta

Soy-ciety and foids. We love in a gynocracy but women have all the power because they are the gatekeepers of sex, they are the gatekeepers of sex because some fucks wanted to please their wives and give them equal rights for more sexo.

So in a way we must do away with women, society and cucks

Chads are obviously awful, but they are just going with the flow. There is no way to beat them, note to they care about getting world domination.

Foids and simps however rule this word. Look at literally every politician... They're all simp betabuxxers....

Everyone but us. Foids, normies, cucks, soys.

Soyciety is the reason we are incels in the first place after all