Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: How tall are you?

How talk are you BAREFOOT.

• 4'11-5'( never began, truecel)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5'3-5'5(still over truecel)

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • 5'6-5'7(ltn)

• 5'8-5'10(mtn)

Votes: 25 32.1%
  • 5'11-6'0(Htn)

• 6'1(fakecel

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 6'2-6'4(giga fakecel)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
I know, and I wasn’t trying to accuse you of being a fakecel since I know you journeyed there to try & get an arranged marriage(sorry that didn’t work out)but i’m just going off stats i’ve seen coupled with what Currylanders here say in regards to height.

It’s odd, a Paki kid I knew in HS had a growth spurt & is like 6’1, yet his dad was only around 5’8 iirc.

Guess the HGH “myth” is reality, wish my cucked White patents did that tbh.

@CopingForBrutality @Grim_Reaper
It’s because the food in curryland is sub par. Western food with adequate nutrition allowed some currys to be taller

It’s because the food in curryland is sub par. Western food with adequate nutrition allowed some currys to be taller
Makes sense.

Meanwhile I was born & raised in the West yet barely hit 5’9-fucking Italo-Celtic genes. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

179.6cm aka truecel

Why no 6’5+ option

6'0 but It doesnt matter much. Healthy Dating Range would be 6'2-7'0.

Why no 6’5+ option
ive never seen anyone claim 6'5. im sure if there was a prominent 6'5 user here, he'd be famous for his height. There's that 6'11 guy but he's a giga outlier and disabled

curries are like 5'7-5'8 here. He probably got lucky through genetics