Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who are our allies?

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Lookism isn't. MGTOW is filled with coping 'tards. TheRedPill are coping morons too.

Looks like were all alone, in a messed up world.

Scientists and engineers

The problem lies in biology

Some MGTOW, maybe the MRAs

We have none. Everyone hates us, we are all by ourselves. We are the ultimate outcasts.

Unfortunately even plastic surgeons tend to spew bluepill BS

A top surgeon I contacted once gave me the usual crap about how looxmaxing doesn't really help people psychologically.

Fontaine said:
A top surgeon I contacted once gave me the usual crap about how looxmaxing doesn't really help people psychologically.

don't know what the hell he is talking about. if i got plastic surgery and looked good and everyone was always complimenting me, i would sure feel good psychologically.

Fontaine said:

What were you looking to get done?

anincelforlifelol said:
Lookism isn't. MGTOW is filled with coping 'tards. TheRedPill are coping morons too.

Someone referenced TRP and it seemed to be a bunch of PUA types.  I thought it was different.

They are copecels, but MGTOW is probably the closest thing to an ally.

Our allies are in prison for acting on their desires. We stand alone for the most part.

Fontaine said:

I think a lot of plastic surgeons are low key blackpilled.  They probably know how important looks are and will even allude to it and give politically acceptable examples of how looks are important (e.g. more likely to get jobs/promotions), but they won't admit how important they are when it comes to attracting women.  And that's probably just because they don't want to say something offensive and risk losing business.

That said it doesn't matter what they say really.  They can make you better and younger looking.  That's all that matters.

MGTOW is an ally. Strength in numbers. Actual practicing Christians, too, if you're anti-degeneracy.

Fuck MGTOW. Fuck TheRedPill.

Most incels are their own man and are no need to be in a team.

We all walk alone in our paths of darkness.

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
don't know what the hell he is talking about. if i got plastic surgery and looked good and everyone was always complimenting me, i would sure feel good psychologically.

Two possibilities: 

- this is something they get taught in med school and a lot of them don't have enough critical thinking to reconsider it. 

- they want to prevent their patients from having unrealistic expectations of life improvement, so as to avoid criticism or being sued

We have a lot more allies than you think, and they're growing at a quick rate.

On every community I frequent now, there's males pissed off with women and how fucked up society is. These posts did not exist just a few years ago. Most of them aren't as 'extreme' as us, yet.

It would also help if people here wouldn't want to ban everyone who isn't the perfect truecel that posted on r/incels.

Grotesque said:
We have a lot more allies than you think, and they're growing at a quick rate.

On every community I frequent now, there's males pissed off with women and how fucked up society is. These posts did not exist just a few years ago. Most of them aren't as 'extreme' as us, yet.

It would also help if people here wouldn't want to ban everyone who isn't the perfect truecel that posted on r/incels.
Because most people who are here who aren't perfect truecels are Lookism trash or CuckTears faggots.

nobody. incels is an acquired taste

alot of the alt right stand by us believe it or not (the ones that arent cucks/brainwashed)... the media and shills wanna act like incels are the worst thing ever, but alot of our values and desires are a stones throw away from what conservatives want: a faithful, traditional, loving hard working honest female who can think for herself and make the right decisions by avoiding degeneracy and whoring

BedTundy said:

Even animes are blackpilled with the goodlooking characters getting all the girls

Incels are universally hated by all. Dont delude yourselves,we have no allies.

Some MGTOW, some MRA, PUAhate and Sluthate. But largely we are on our own.

In light of recent fuck-ups, we should be isolationist for a while. I still can't believe this board isn't private, which gives the cuckfag voyeurs yet more fodder to pick over.

Lol this thread is so incels.is

saying that as a good thing btw

the whole concept of groups having "allies" is bluepill as fuck