Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are all the kikecels on this forum?

good ole prussian blue works wonders
I heard In the late 1800s, Rabbi Gershon Henoch Leiner, the Hasidic Rebbe of Radzin, dyed techeiles with Prussian blue. Even though some have questioned its identity as techeiles because of its artificial production, and claimed that had Rabbi Leiner been aware of this he would have retracted from his position that his dye was techeiles,[16] others have disputed this and claimed that Rabbi Leiner would not have retracted.[17]

Thanks for mentioning. Last time 2 people contacted me for some business, and I made some money.

Literally a pure Aryan. Shit like this is why it's so draining that I want to leave tbh

Dfaf

@To koniec has been added to the list.

Only small scale on a genetic level, never adopted their beliefs or religion and I very much despise them too, but yeah, sure kid.
Don't worry. This absolutely concentrated 100 molar fucking moron has had me on the list since my first day. I'm undoubtedly more Aryan than he is. It'd be fine if he was funny or reasonable but whatever I guess.

Don't worry. This absolutely concentrated 100 molar fucking moron has had me on the list since my first day. I'm undoubtedly more Aryan than he is. It'd be fine if he was funny or reasonable but whatever I guess.
I'm not worried about it either, I've already explained myself a dozen times already here.

Fakecel if youre not a chosen one tbh

firefly-incels-is-involuntary-celibate-png.446401

@Firefly has been added to the list.

Last edited:
@shii410 @Idlevillagercel @WØLF

:feelskek:
He's a stranger to me cuz he was already banned back when I joined but good tag nevertheless. This feud between @shii410 and @unsettling is rather interesting :feelswhere:

How do you do, fellow kike”cels”?

Im a jew where my parents went from spain to turkey
Rn I live in [redacted] but cant speak hebrew or spanish
Surname is Shekelberg and I have the authentic jewish nose.
@Neggr has been added to the list.

@Jungle you a kike bro?

List updated:

@HidekiTojota
@Copexodius Maximus
@Copexodius Maximus <----yes this faggot is on the list twice because that's how much of a kike he is.
@kikecel
@oldcel75
@FrothySolutions
@Ecstasy
@RichCel
@BlackPill Scholar
@PoodankMcGee
@SocialzERo
@BenBerger
@THE TRUE HONKLER
@SocialzERo
@PaperSkin
@tomale
@ThePopeofCope
@IslaVista2014
@Kamikaze
@MarquisDeSade
@Dan the man
@Mountainbikecel
@Gog
@based_meme
@SardonicArchmage
@To koniec
@Firefly
@unsettling
@Liszt

Ah, my favorite thread, we meet again. :feelskek:

List updated:

@HidekiTojota
@Copexodius Maximus
@Copexodius Maximus <----yes this faggot is on the list twice because that's how much of a kike he is.
@kikecel
@oldcel75
@FrothySolutions
@Ecstasy
@RichCel
@BlackPill Scholar
@PoodankMcGee
@SocialzERo
@BenBerger
@THE TRUE HONKLER
@SocialzERo
@PaperSkin
@tomale
@ThePopeofCope
@IslaVista2014
@Kamikaze
@MarquisDeSade
@Dan the man
@Mountainbikecel
@Gog
@based_meme
@SardonicArchmage
@To koniec
@Firefly
@unsettling
@Liszt
hello fellow openmindedcels:feelshaha:

List updated:

@HidekiTojota
@Copexodius Maximus
@kikecel
@oldcel75
@FrothySolutions
@Ecstasy
@RichCel
@BlackPill Scholar
@PoodankMcGee
@SocialzERo
@BenBerger
@THE TRUE HONKLER
@SocialzERo
@PaperSkin
@tomale
@ThePopeofCope
@IslaVista2014
@Kamikaze
@MarquisDeSade
@Dan the man
@Mountainbikecel
@Gog
@based_meme
@SardonicArchmage
@To koniec
@Firefly
@unsettling
@Liszt
Liszt is not Jewish :feelskek:

Liszt is a honorary semite. Three Palestinian homes were bulldozed in his honor.

Thought you were gonna drop a funny punchline
The Chinese had trouble burying 500 bodies a day during Covid last year but apparently the Nazis could bury 4000 a day back in 1945.

What happened to the shabbo goy list :feelswhere:

Not angry about "oven dwellers" as i know its all a big hoax anyway :) Youd never hear an israeli say that, but its just as real as the easter bunny

Not angry about "oven dwellers" as i know its all a big hoax anyway :) Youd never hear an israeli say that, but its just as real as the easter bunny
You killed Jesus you fucking kike

You do know "kikes" look at goyim as cattle? This is why. Such stupid remarks.
Ye ye keep sucking little babies dicks while I'm mirin' my beautiful foreskin you piece of shit :cool:

Ye ye keep sucking little babies dicks while I'm mirin' my beautiful foreskin you piece of shit :cool:
Aaaaaaand when did i say i was circumsized? Thats like saying all christians practice stoning because its IN the bible.