Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who annoys you more: The blue pilled or The red pilled?

Who annoys you more?

• Blue pilled manginas

Votes: 40 74.1%
  • Red pilled PUAs

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
Flaccid_Dave

Flaccid_Dave

Officer
Blue: Women don't owe you common courtesy, sweetie. Perhaps if you actually tried to improve yourself and didn't give off toxic vibes, they might actually be willing to form a bond with you.

Red: Dude, I'm really short and ugly as shit and I get tons of pussy. In fact, I don't even chase bitches any more. They come to me because they can see that I'm confident in myself and that's all they care about.

Both are absolute NPCs, at least Redpillers accept SOME truth

blue

cant tollerate it cucks but puas are ok

yeah redpillers at least they show some willingness to learn about life (to the extent that they can as they're intelectually inferior and also uncapable of facing the truth)

bluepilltards, but the redpill ones are still annoying.

NOTHING is worse than bluepillers. Bluepillness is absolute delusion. "If youre nice, caring, respectful, soycuck, beta you'll be a slayer!!! Looks literally dont matter at all". I can't stand it. Red pillers at least accept that being a "nice polite guy" wont get them laid. They believe looks matter to some extent. "If you dress and act like a confident alpha male, you'll be a slayer bro!!!!".

Both are wrong because they dont realize looks & genetics matter 95% in aex and relationships (the other 5% idk).
Redpill is just a gateway to the blackpill imo.

Redpillers. They hide under shade. Atleast bluepill shit is usually more out there. Although both are fucking terrible

yeah redpillers at least they show some willingness to learn about life (to the extent that they can as they're intelectually inferior and also uncapable of facing the truth)
Uncapable?? You mean INCAPABLE??? You're an incel and incels are supposed to be high IQ.

Atleast trp are on men's side. Bluepilled cucks can die in a fire

Uncapable?? You mean INCAPABLE??? You're an incel and incels are supposed to be high IQ.
English isn't my language so it's ok. It's high IQ enough that I speak it the way I do.

Fuck the pills. Everyone is equally insufferable. Humanity is a plague. The physical world is hell.

At least redpillers have an IQ over 10, thing that bluepillers don't

They both suck. I can tolerate red pillers more, but as long as they believe "game" works they can fuck off too.

They both suck. I can tolerate red pillers more, but as long as they believe "game" works they can fuck off too.

And then they condescend and belittle you for having no game. "Dude, it's nothing to do with your cleft palate. Just hold frame, brah."

Redpill is when you start walking the path towards Blackpill

I see no difference..

I see no difference..

this

Both are the same fucking bullshit.

I hate redpillers more because many of them doing business with that garbage philosophy, taking advantage of ignorant bluepilled incels and cheating them.

Bluepillers are way more annoying and dishonest.

At least redpillers hate women too.

Redpillers are so fucking annoying

Thing with redpillers is, they vary in their degree of redpilledness. Some of them are borderline bluepilled and just think it's about putting yourself out there and eventually find a special one. Whilst others are borderline blackpilled and accepted that they can never have a healthy relationship with a woman and only use them for sex solely.

Thing with redpillers is, they vary in their degree of redpilledness. Some of them are borderline bluepilled and just think it's about putting yourself out there and eventually find a special one. Whilst others are borderline blackpilled and accepted that they can never have a healthy relationship with a woman and only use them for sex solely.
Both annoy me.. Bluepilltards just annoy me the most.
Both are absolute NPCs, at least Redpillers accept SOME truth
In a sense Redpill is a delusion just like Bluepill is. The delusion being that society is worth being in and shaping to your will. When in fact modern society will never bend to anyone except the eternal holes Hypergamy. Society enjoys the battery of Men while abhorring the battery of Foids. Double standards have never been as double as they are nowadays.

Bluepilled cucks are much more widespread and annoying.