Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WHO and HOW managed to doxx NEETandTidy???

Status
Not open for further replies.
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
I did not understand when i saw, suddenly NEETandTidy was exposed as a tranny fucker and so got permed.

But how people here discovered his real identity and that he was a tranny fucker??? This wasnt clear for me.

it was @FrailPaleStaleMale i think he just found his facebook account

Ok, but how do we know that NEETandTidy is the guy of the exposed photos??
because neet made a thread with a pic of his body and beard and it looks like same guy found on facebook

why do u lie that u are 5'10 if u get measured at 5'7
stupid, its the complete oppsite. i went to docotr to get my heart chekced and i was 5'10. i just estimated 5'7. now end ur life fatfuck.

keep coping
keep replying random stupid shit to me and ur fatfuck annyoing asss is getting blocked. fucking faggot is so random. pisses me off

He was doxxed by kiwifarms at one point, then @FrailPaleStaleMeme found his facebook.

ok run away bitch ass larper
did you have this saved for past 2 months i was gone ready to use this on me if i returned? ur a fucking faggot. thats what u are. i just rougly estimated my height because i didnt get a check until like 3 months ago. fucking faggot ass bitch imagine sucking my cock so hard u get a message from decemeber in like 3 seconds. fucking kill yourself faggot

did you have this saved for past 2 months i was gone ready to use this on me if i returned? ur a fucking faggot. thats what u are. i just rougly estimated my height because i didnt get a check until like 3 months ago. fucking faggot ass bitch imagine sucking my cock so hard u get a message from decemeber in like 3 seconds. fucking kill yourself faggot
get on ur toes "strong 5'6" faggot i cant hear ur screaming :lul:

atleast am not larping bitch ass fag who was 5'7 then said he was 5'9 then said he was 5'7 again and now he’s 5'10
when did i say back i was 5'7 after i confirmed i was fucking 5'10 u retarded dumbfuck i even made a thread while back confriming my height fucking kill yourself
when did i say back i was 5'7 after i confirmed i was fucking 5'10 u retarded dumbfuck i even made a thread while back confriming my height fucking kill yourself
https://incels.is/threads/just-got-my-height-measured-at-doctors-office.108993/

Well this thread has completely derailed :feelskek:

keep coping and measuring on your tip toes you absolutely delusional shitskin manlet :feelskek: you sure grew 3inches being 18+ :lul::lul::lul:
what the fuck is this shit? ur manlet too and u come here talking this shit after i wasnt even here for 2 months with a fucking message i sent in decemeber of last year and now ur looks shaming? fucking pathethic, u sucking my dick as i see you replied to me lighning fast. get blocked little faggot ass bitch

Impressed by this duel ngl

This thread went from 0 to a 100 in 5 posts

Incel civil war when?

I'm not sure what this thread has become, but it's entertaining

i called you out cause your faggot ass is known for height larping around here for ages, you are disgusting larper piece of shit tbh i dont have problem with manlets but larping shits like you gets on my nerves.
go fuck yourself annyoing piece of shit like urself gets on my nerves, u did this shit a while back too. just replying to random threads of mine with stupid ass fucking height questions, u fucking retard https://incels.is/threads/just-got-my-height-measured-at-doctors-office.108993/ this was in febuary and i havent changed since, larping? how is it larping when i made a public thread saying it 4 months ago saying and explaing why i said 5'7 u fucking dumbfuck ass bitch. pieces of shit that reply to my messages and derail the fucking thread with useless off topic messages get on my nervers u lookshaming motherfucker, i can literally call 20 niggas from incelsphere to get on ur bitchass if i wanted to fucking faggot.

What the fuck is this thread ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.