Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who amongst us are truecels? (Can't vote for yourself.)

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
People that I'm sure are truecels

- basedtruecel

Can't think of anyone else for now.

None of us are confirmed truecels because no truecels have posted their face (for obvious reasons.) For all I know, every single one of you is a Chadlite mentalcel.

I'm pretty sure that Ryo_Hazuki is also truecel from what he told here and considering his life situation and him being 30 yo.

Can we stop with the truecel, fakecel, volcel crap? What difference does it make

Battlefield3cel said:
Can we stop with the truecel,  fakecel,  volcel crap? What difference does it make

This is incels.is, but the site is more like blackpill.me, The mods are allowing blackpilled non-virgins to stay and I've grown accustomed to that, let them stay.
In reality, it doesn't make a difference, it's just something interesting I want to discuss and see who amongst this community are truecels. I doubt the words of people who call themselves truecels, but if it's someone else calling someone a truecel, it makes it more believable.

alsalsk said:
This is incels.is, but the site is more like blackpill.me, The mods are allowing blackpilled non-virgins to stay and I've grown accustomed to that, let them stay.
In reality, it doesn't make a difference, it's just something interesting I want to discuss and see who amongst this community are truecels. I doubt the words of people who call themselves truecels, but if it's someone else calling someone a truecel, it makes it more believable.

There are only two nonvirgins on here that I can think of off the top of my head.

Competing with other incels ehh????

If you want to do that kind of thing there are pretty objective measures for incel status, you could easily make a scoring along the lines of Kissless, Hand holdless, hugless, virgin.

Incels can get pretty granular in their lack of experiences socially and with women that everyone else has done, and different things happen to different people. When I was younger and going to clubs with my housemates to "keep trying" I actually ended up with a couple of female friends of friends adding me first on facebook because my housemates made me in to kind off a novelty joker character, but I've never hung out with a girl alone, or had a serious conversation with one in my entire life since they ignored me online.

No female friends, never had a serious conversation with a female for more than a minute, never been able to talk to a girl online when she knew what you looked like ( facebook ). Those kind of examples. I imagine most people can think of all kinds of small objective experiences which mark them as incel, you could make one of those robot/wizard scoresheets for incels, just not memey.

I hope you make a myers briggs incel scoresheet with cool acronyms for each section since some people differ on their general social competence vs relationship competence for example.

Battlefield3cel said:
Can we stop with the truecel,  fakecel,  volcel crap? What difference does it make

This.
Just rename the site to losers.com or whatever. 
Although, wait, even then people will go on about "real losers" and how you can't be a loser as long as you're not a NEET, or how you Western European NEETs cannot be compared to NEETs in Russia, etc. It's all just BS.