Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who am I supposed to blame for my inceldom?

Who am I supposed to blame for my inceldom?

• Total voters
Clock Tower

Clock Tower

Kachow
-
a) Women for hating me
b) My father for passing down his filthy, inferior genetics

The cosmos or mother nature.
It's just sexual selection. All species have evolutionary deadends like us.
Your dad spawned so you had at least 50/50 at not being Incel.

Last edited:
The internet/dating websites like Tinder etc.

The cosmos or mother nature.
It's just sexual selection. All species have evolutionary deadends like us. Your dad spawned so you had at least 50/50 at not being Incel.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

feminism/cucks

50 years ago we would´ve all been married to our looksmatch who cooked us dinner after we got home from work.

Inceldom didn´t exist back then.

@fukmylyf
Don't worry. It doesn't apply to volcel. You had 0%

i blame women but i guess we should cope... :feelscry:

blame your mother. women are hypocrites they only want the best genes but then pass down their subhuman ass genes and so their bloodlines end there in 2018

blame your mother. women are hypocrites they only want the best genes but then pass down their subhuman ass genes and so their bloodlines end there in 2018
My mother is good looking and taller than my father for fucks sake

71aa97a886bb4558b8411c32ff890e29121d0bb7aef447034bb982628aa509c7