Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who agrees with dehooding?

Do you agree with it becoming mainstream like male mutilation?

• Total voters

Banned
-
Aka female circumcision type I where the clithood is cut off.

the clit's hood has even less nerves than the foreskin, so it's not a big loss.

I like how they make female circumcision to be the worse thing in the world calling it FGM but couldn't care less about male circumcision

I don't think fgm, or mgm, should be practiced on infants.

Ummm, sweetie, women are precious innocent angels. We can't do that to them, you misogynist pig! It's mutilation and it's not natural!!
Umm, boys? Well, for boys it's necessary b-because it's cleaner a-and it looks nicer to women haha! We all know you can't clean the glans with water haha it's impossible so we have to mutilate our male children teehee.

No man.

No man. I don’t want children to be mutilated.

I like how they make female circumcision to be the worse thing in the world calling it FGM but couldn't care less about male circumcision
This.

Neither should be allowed, but as long as it's allowed for boys then there should be no reason it shouldn't be allowed for foids.

Neither should be allowed, but as long as it's allowed for boys then there should be no reason it shouldn't be allowed for foids.

this
Ummm, sweetie, women are precious innocent angels. We can't do that to them, you misogynist pig! It's mutilation and it's not natural!!
Umm, boys? Well, for boys it's necessary b-because it's cleaner a-and it looks nicer to women haha! We all know you can't clean the glans with water haha it's impossible so we have to mutilate our male children teehee.

because we're all fucked up in the head

Fuck those pieces of thrash that think this way.

Surprised by the responses.

We would rather work on banning (((circumcision))).

no stop messing with babies genitalia. stupid pieces of shit that do that and the pieces of shit that think it looks odd uncircumcised.

When the Muslim take over, it will become mainstream.
It already is in Islamic communities in Britain and Belgium so...

I don’t want fgm and mgm to be a thing, ever.
If my gf or wife (it’s cope, I probably never will have anyone) has been genitally changed, I would see it as impure.
I’m not religious, but changing your body for other reasons than medical reasons should be illegal, it is just so fucking degenerate.
So even though I’m not a feminist ally, I agree that fgm and mgm should be COMPLETELY banned, even for religious reasons.
You should only be allowed after you turn 18, on your own free will.

Fuck Muslims trynna change the human body by cutting it with razor sharp knife or whatever.
Same for Jews and us-cuck doing it out of nowhere. You are despicable

Surprised by the responses.
Me 2
When the Muslim take over, it will become mainstream.
It already is in Islamic communities in Britain and Belgium so...

I don’t want fgm and mgm to be a thing, ever.
If my gf or wife (it’s cope, I probably never will have anyone) has been genitally changed, I would see it as impure.
I’m not religious, but changing your body for other reasons than medical reasons should be illegal, it is just so fucking degenerate.
So even though I’m not a feminist ally, I agree that fgm and mgm should be COMPLETELY banned, even for religious reasons.
You should only be allowed after you turn 18, on your own free will.

Fuck Muslims trynna change the human body by cutting it with razor sharp knife or whatever.
Same for Jews and us-cuck doing it out of nowhere. You are despicable

only the shafi'i and hanbali schools prick the genitalia bro

both male and female circumsicion are batshit insane practices.

not only is there literally no point to it other than some religious retarded superstitious bullshit, but it's basically chopping pieces off of a 10 minute old baby.. wtf is up with people either trying to kill babies via abortion or chopping pieces off of them the second they're born.

as if millions of years of evolution somehow fucked up and its necessary to get rid of a clitoral hood or foreskin like its some kinda defect.

im glad my parents loved me enough to not chop pieces off of me upon birth.

I don't give a shit

As a daily reminder, labiaplasty is analogous with the female circumcision, so you could make an idea about how usefully it is.

i really do not know how parents in the west are like yes doc fuck my sons dick up asap!
"It's hygienic bro!"

or

"uncircumsized dicks look weird teehee like anteaters lol ewww gross"

"It's hygienic bro!"

or

"uncircumsized dicks look weird teehee like anteaters lol ewww gross"
ive had this talk with female relatives and they look at me like im speaking another language they do not understand.

As for male circumcision, I think in the very least boys who get seriously botched should automatically get bux (as it is now, parents have to sue and statutes of limitations prevent guys who got botched from suing when they're old enough).

Of course, when I bring this up on anywhere besides an incel site the response is "nobody owes you shit" blah blah blah.

Last edited:
>cuck whiteknights voting no

(((They)))

I think the cycle needs to be broken at some point. No more mutilating children. It’s sick.
I agree with this. It makes me angry that foids like Amy Schumer cackle onstage about uncircumcised penises. Makes me totally sick.