Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Who acc to you was the biggest fakecel you encountered in the forum? Here’s mine…

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
I don’t get the point of fakecels. If you aren’t an Incel why bother blending in with loneliest autistic retarded group in the world. Just move on with yo life. My biggest fakecel encounter was outside this forum. A dude said he’s a currycel and he asked more about the inceldom discussion on discord. We texted for a week straight about inceldom and how to cope with it. He shared his pics and claimed to be 5’9 manlet. In his pics he seemed not bad and okay tho. Didn’t have a curry pheno much either. His accent wasn’t curry either but has a curry name as we made VC and chatted pretty much a lot. Later that week he posted a pic with his Becky white gf hugging him, a bathroom selfie. Came to know he was apparently 6’3 fucking fakecel fag. Seriously dude, why bother about inceldom I asked? He replied he was interested in knowing the lives of the other side too. Bro stfu.

Anybody that’s over 6’0 is a fakecel

Inkwells come in all color, height, pp size and ethnicity imo
No they don’t tall niggas stay winning if I was over 6’0 or white I would’ve ascended

Basically almost all under 20 members who whine about inceldom and wake up with a foid next week.

Unfortunately, it be like that.

A few fakecels exposed themselves through the DMs here. Some are here, just for the laughs and be edgy.

To answer your question OP.

There was an Eastern European that got with a girl in his science lab class (and he even said he was "bisexual"? Like wtf). There was also this mixed-race guy that frauded as being short but turned out to be like 5'11" (also claimed to pump and dump girls) and there was also another Eastern European from the UK that impregnated a girl and she had to get an abortion as well. Those are just a few examples.

Some even got exposed on discord as well. Discord usually seems to be a haven for fakecels and they usually sit around in incel servers. Part of the reason why I don't frequent much incel discord servers anyways.

Last edited:
A few fakecels exposed themselves through the DMs here. Some are here are on here, just to laugh it off and be edgy.

To answer your question OP.

There was an Eastern European that got with a girl in his science lab class (and he even said he was "bisexual"? Like wtf). There was also this mixed-race guy that frauded as being short but turned out to be like 5'11" (also claimed to pump and dump girls) and there was also another Eastern European from the UK that impregnated a girl and she had to get an abortion as well. Those are just a few examples.

Some even got exposed on discord as well. Discord usually seems to be a haven for fakecels and they usually sit around in incel servers. Part of the reason why I don't frequent much incel discord servers anyways.
Brutal chadpill

I met a fakecel recently who used incel lingo but talked about how he went clubbing to pick up girls
I guess inceldom is just a internet maymay to some people