Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whitu cocku onry

Fucking dumbass ruined his genes

her looksmatched died after trying to escape north korea

that dude could do some much better than that big foreheaded ugly gook , it must legit be a mental illness.

tbh every time i see a noodlwhore irl or on the internet , I assume there's a 50 percent chance her bf is white and usually i'm right.

you never see white stacies date ricemen, but you do see white chads dating ricefoids. I wonder why?

you never see white stacies date ricemen, but you do see white chads dating ricefoids. I wonder why?
Path of least resistance, that noodlewhore probably worships the ground he walks on, a white foid while very attracted wouldn't give him the same treatment

Last edited:
white chad cock only :owo:
no nigger cock pwease :D

i just really wanna kill myself :feels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

If you’re white and not sub 4 or a turbomanlet you still got a chance

i just really wanna kill myself :feels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
JFL after all their bullshit posted here and the very obvious fact that they mostly give birth to incel sons, you still fatishize them :feelsseriously:

JFL after all their bullshit posted here and the very obvious fact that they mostly give birth to incel sons, you still fatishize them :feelsseriously:
mang i wouldn't have inkwell kids, i just want gook sex :feelscry:

tbh every time i see a noodlwhore irl or on the internet , I assume there's a 50 percent chance her bf is white and usually i'm right.
I had another argument with stupid white guy (goy) IRL over parking space. Onlookers took my side, including Ivy League college professor nearby.

The other white guy arguments was last month over their luv for god and Israel. One said earth is only 6,000 years old, lol. Life is too short for these brainwashed pigskin goyims. I am white but have had my fill with these obsolete rusty retards.

Now I change and want Asian foid doll, not blonde b8tch Stacy .

View: https://youtu.be/Knw4qIay96w?si=c5wqxob_kvIDROlC

Last edited:
That guy is good looking. Why did he have to settle for a noodle whore? Maybe he's a dickcel?

Always good to see normies being blackpilled.

that dude could do some much better than that big foreheaded ugly gook , it must legit be a mental illness.
They’re perfect for each other!! :foidSoy: All I see is two healthy human beings in a relationship. :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Racist Asian women :lasereyes:

I had another argument with stupid white guy (goy) IRL over parking space. Onlookers took my side, including Ivy League college professor nearby.

The other white guy arguments was last month over their luv for god and Israel. One said earth is only 6,000 years old, lol. Life is too short for these brainwashed pigskin goyims. I am white but have had my fill with these obsolete rusty retards.

Now I change and want Asian foid doll, not blonde b8tch Stacy .

View: https://youtu.be/Knw4qIay96w?si=c5wqxob_kvIDROlC

i want a rich asian mommy taking care of me as i live the NEET lifestyle :feelsrope: