Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whitu cocku onry The Movie

I like how with every single new film that asian women produce about the asian female lead having sex with white men they still LARP that it's something new and revolutionary and somehow conducive to social justice in some way and not just fetish content that has already been done 100s of times

Sometimes they even have the protagonist in the show be "half white" even though the actress and the writer are both 100% asian foids :feelskek:

I like how with every single new film that asian women produce about the asian female lead having sex with white men they still LARP that it's something new and revolutionary and somehow conducive to social justice in some way and not just fetish content that has already been done 100s of times

Sometimes they even have the protagonist in the show be "half white" even though the actress and the writer are both 100% asian foids :feelskek:
This is basically the noodlewhore version of r/turbochangs. Pure self-insert wish fulfillment :lul:

What is SO wrong with Asian men, lol

Japan has the right idea in strictly controlling its borders!

Very high IQ :)

asian wahman thinks she did something groundbreaking
:feelsUnreal:

i'd be more impressed if there was a film featuring a rice couple tbh

Feminism is like cancer, it just fucking spreads until everyone is a zombie submitted to their ideologies and no one would rather question their paradigms.

I hate white worshippers.

I am baffled how there are any ricecels who still want anything to do with noodlewhores
I'm half-asian but I exclusively like asian chicks because I don't want to be a white worshipper.

I'm half-asian but I exclusively like asian chicks because I don't want to be a white worshipper.
Jfl that is cucked af. Just look what your noodlewhores think about you :lul:

I am baffled how there are any ricecels who still want anything to do with noodlewhores
i can't even find an asian woman attractive at this point. i don't think i even want to

Ngl. I want to watch it because i'm into movies with sex scenes. Blue is the Warmest Color and Love (2015) are my favourites so far.
I haven't watched movies since 2011, last movie I saw was Avatar, only because my family dragged out. I don't want to give a single cent to hollywood.

Asian women have a huge fetish for chucking Asian men. It's sad. I feel bad for them

Exterminate noodles

The reason why noodlewhores are whitu cocku onry is because of the cultures obsession with fair skin and looking more white. There are literally asian advertisements that advertise skin bleaching creams.

View: https://youtu.be/0kqd9zaI698

View: https://youtu.be/jpayDMlNoh8

View: https://youtu.be/3QDB7mqCjRI

View: https://youtu.be/7GdNnBCaocI

They have themselves to blame for WMAF, not white men nor noodlewhores. These ads are telling you that white is the beauty standard

Guess who's writing and directing this shit? Noodlewhores.

They would put black men there if they wanted to, they don’t mainly because Roy zaps the white audience :feelsjuice:

I am disgusted and both entertained when I see noodlewhores with dyed blonde hair, heavy eye shade makeup, colored contact lenses, and plastic surgery.

Its so damn obvious that so many of them try so hard to be white. And even after all of that, still look ugly and unnatural. A lot of them will settle for pretty much any white guy. Whether he's 5'4, old, and or balding. Doesn't matter.

They try to talk as white as possible, dress as white as possible, and join in on the belittling, emasculation, and denigration of Asian men. No sense of shame, self-reflection, self or group awareness, self respect, pride, or conscience whatsoever. They are ugly both inside and out. Only a very few amount of noodlewhores date/marry within race and that is because they are usually noodle stacies that aren't as self hating. I estimate about 8-15% of noodlewhores.

Wish i could fuck asian girls

why are noodles like this?

I am disgusted and both entertained when I see noodlewhores with dyed blonde hair, heavy eye shade makeup, colored contact lenses, and plastic surgery.

Its so damn obvious that so many of them try so hard to be white. And even after all of that, still look ugly and unnatural. A lot of them will settle for pretty much any white guy. Whether he's 5'4, old, and or balding. Doesn't matter.

They try to talk as white as possible, dress as white as possible, and join in on the belittling, emasculation, and denigration of Asian men. No sense of shame, self-reflection, self or group awareness, self respect, pride, or conscience whatsoever. They are ugly both inside and out. Only a very few amount of noodlewhores date/marry within race and that is because they are usually noodle stacies that aren't as self hating. I estimate about 8-15% of noodlewhores.
Saw plenty of noodle couples today in NYC and only 1 JBW. The other day it was just the opposite.

i'm white where is my asian gf