Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Whitoids are height moggers

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I walked past one and she was like 5'9. She has a tall blonde foid friend too and they're making weird noises in the library. :feelsugh::feelstastyman:

Shall I teach them a lesson? :feelsdevil:

Dutch “men” despite being a mogging nation has never produced world class boxers or combat sportsmen.

Dutch “men” despite being a mogging nation has never produced world class boxers or combat sportsmen.
I find this hard to believe. Lots of the world's top athletes come out of there year after year ... surely there must be some prominent martial artists among them. I don't follow enough to know though.

I find this hard to believe. Lots of the world's top athletes come out of there year after year ... surely there must be some prominent martial artists among them. I don't follow enough to know though.
As far as professional boxing, it’s the JewSA and Mexico which dominate.

I walked past one and she was like 5'9. She has a tall blonde foid friend too and they're making weird noises in the library. :feelsugh::feelstastyman:

5'9 is the White foid average now. Soon to become 6 feet.

Then you can't escape the mog. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I'm also oppressed by noodles, I think I may be the so called untouchables of the East Asian social hierarchy.

Over for Chinkcels

This phrase makes me picture swimming around in a giant Cup Ramen
I'm put in unlawful solitary confinement by noodlewhores.

quite a few church whitoids I knew height mogged lil ol ricecel me to oblivion, mang

More blonde foids have infiltrated the quiet library, foids love to make noise, fuck these whores.

More blonde foids have infiltrated the quiet library, foids love to make noise, fuck these whores.
Gag em with your eczema-ridden eggroll in minecraft, mang

What are so many blonde foids doing in Asia?
I'm in the biggest library in my area, most of the time I study at night so it's mostly Asians but this time I'm seeing blondes (in the afternoon).

theyre disturbing the peace