Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whitoid oneitis

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Who else routinely checks their oneitis socials n shiet, mang? :fuk:

Don't have one, I don't have a life

I stalk several foids on Instagram but only check when they post new shit. No point for me to keep checking my oneitis old posts.

I stalk several foids on Instagram but only check when they post new shit. No point for me to keep checking my oneitis posts.
I always type her name in and stare at her pics n shiet. Im too high inhib to reach out after all these years tho, mang

cacanar etnic

If you still have oneitis's you're either in highschool or not blackpilled enough

what is your ethnicity ?
and yes i...i'm kinda used to it, might link you some of them in priv but right now i'm doing work at uni

@Mecoja
@JayGoptri
@dungeondragon
@Transcended Trucel

I always type her name in and stare at her pics n shiet. Im too high inhib to reach out after all these years tho, mang
I used to do that with old oneitis. No point reaching out as an incel, these foids r disgusted by us.

Yeah man ever since i dropped out of school but i only found my oneitis insta 1 year ago and she hasn’t posted in a while.

what is your ethnicity ?
and yes i...i'm kinda used to it, might link you some of them in priv but right now i'm doing work at uni

@Mecoja
@JayGoptri
@dungeondragon
@Transcended Trucel
I’m a ricemang, major social failo, Ik, Chico :fuk:

what is your ethnicity ?

@Mecoja
@JayGoptri
@dungeondragon
@Transcended Trucel
My ethnicity? South Asian, I guess. I have Central/South Indian roots. From the State of Maharashtra in India.

My Citizenship & Nationality is "American" , by natural birth. My cultural and psychology makeup is "Western, American" etc

I don't have Instagram nor do I have any onetis presently. Having oneitis is depressing as an incel.

My ethnicity? South Asian, I guess. I have Central/South Indian roots. From the State of Maharashtra in India.

My Citizenship & Nationality is "American" , by natural birth. My cultural and psychology makeup is "Western, American" etc
no that was question to @NoLooksNoLife ;)

If u have Instagram account u r chad

fuck having a oneitis, I regularly have a fantasize on a foid every now and then, jack off to her multiple times till I get bored and fantasize about another foid later. is it so fucking hard to do this you fucking idiot retarded oneitiscels you fucking dumbfucks and stupid shitlings

I only checked gigastacy crushes or any girls I found pretty from school but my oneitis only had discord. I wish she had pics so I can see her beautiful face and body.

I do on occasion, but it makes me feel way more depressed after.