Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whites will ALWAYS mog ethnics

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Last edited:
Mention me in these threads as well... :feelssus:

Man in the clip quite literally looks like genetically deformed; he'll always be mogged to hell and back by any Tyrone or otherwise any ethnic Chad equivalent... :feelsjuice:

As many say, usually no race for your face and height, as JBW theory and its benefits ultimately are diluted as either attractiveness or subhumanity are increased, for most foids; though obviously any noodlefoid would take a blue-eyed MTN over any MTN rice. :feelshehe:

Brutal fact, ethnics don’t need to leave their basement as it’s over

Take any ethnic man in the world and ask a female to rate him, if she is being truthful she will says "0/10" because ethnics have absolutely no smv.

Then take a deformed white man, he can't compete with a Chad but most females would have him a 1/0 or 2/10 because he has blue eys.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@travisbowdish/video/7082027309733055790?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Ethnics can never compete
@ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel @shii410 @Lv99_BixNood @mistersinister

What's his handle on here?

Cope, there are fakecel ethnics on here that mog the average white man to death.

If you aren't 6'0 & 5/10 minimum, you aren't white.

I knight thee an honorary ethnic by virtue of having dogshit stats.

If you aren't 6'0 & 5/10 minimum, you aren't white.

I knight thee an honorary ethnic by virtue of having dogshit stats.
Curry cope, he's got white skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes, if he's not white than what is?

Curry cope, he's got white skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes, if he's not white than what is?
CCC = Cumskin Cocksucking Cope

Make a tinder with his pics and he'll get absolutely jack shit.

Meanwhile, we have ethnic fakecels on here like @Saint Cho who gets MATCHES AND MESSAGES FROM WHITE BECKIES ON TINDER.

How hard do you want to cope?

Take any ethnic man in the world and ask a female to rate him, if she is being truthful she will says "0/10" because ethnics have absolutely no smv.

Then take a deformed white man, he can't compete with a Chad but most females would give him a 1/0 or 2/10 because he has blue eyes.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@travisbowdish/video/7082027309733055790?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Ethnics can never compete
@ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel @shii410 @Lv99_BixNood @mistersinister

Dont you have green eyes, you dumb lying nigger?

Also while I do agree whites > shitskins, you're exaggerating way too much

Brutal, he gets almost no likes and comments due to his looks but he can probably get a noodle if he tried hard enough purely due to his blue eyes

Wedding dy

Except in the domain of Brain Volume(BV):

Now...for the serious reply!

(Will be modified in a moment)

M1

M2

M3

M4

M5

incredible thread

brutal racepill. Even this ogrecel can get a foid due to the white skin colored eyes pill

@TheDarkEnigma agree?

In America, especially in the liberal major cities, unfortunately this is very true.

What it means is basically if you are a man of color, you are not even in the running. You are simply not considered at all by the women here who are mostly white, asian, and indian. So therefore the 3 strikes rule doesn't even apply. Being a man of color in itself automatically disqualifies you.

If you think I am pulling this shit outta my ass, look at how the women behave in SF when they are liberated and financially independent. More and more women all across the US are out earning men. They all specifically chase for and compete for white men once theyre liberated. If theyre too ugly, they'll maybe settle for a more white looking latino. MAYBE. All other ethnics, hence deathniks, absolutely not.

In America, especially in the liberal major cities, unfortunately this is very true.

What it means is basically if you are a man of color, you are not even in the running. You are simply not considered at all by the women here who are mostly white, asian, and indian. So therefore the 3 strikes rule doesn't even apply. Being a man of color in itself automatically disqualifies you.

If you think I am pulling this shit outta my ass, look at how the women behave in SF when they are liberated and financially independent. More and more women all across the US are out earning men. They all specifically chase for and compete for white men once theyre liberated. If theyre too ugly, they'll maybe settle for a more white looking latino. MAYBE. All other ethnics, hence deathniks, absolutely not.
Ethnic = 0/10 smv

Being a man of color in itself automatically disqualifies you.
Exactly :( Growing up in rural America in an all white school I was always considered a no by default, even the few other ethnic females were white chad only. :feelsbadman:

I’m a white man and my university is full of currycels but no curryfoid wants me

Undoubtedly, but I'm not going to click on TikToks.