Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whites vs Blacks - ENTER THE RACE WAR

Maxxer

Maxxer

Greycel
Whites are smarter and have more resources (infrastructures, firepower, are more crafty and cunning) but blacks have nothing to lose and have ape rage boost so I think they're pretty even.

The outcome of this war will be decided by incels, it will all come down to whom will get the support from this our neutral incel faction (I say neutral because we hate them both).

So the question is, my friends, who do you side with, CHAD, or TYRONE?

I knew it right from the start...

I side with incels.

No one, I just let them fight each other

I side with incels.
Imagine you're in a Fallout New Vegas setting, you have to side with someone. Incel faction will get nowhere on it's own, we need some support. I say CHAD because at least they don't have Tyrone big dick ngl

The whites have been working on exterminating their own race for a while now. Blacks have little to do with actual change tbh. The real race war would be cucked whites vs. Noncucked whites

Neither, whites don't have an autists back & blacks wanna beat me for my skin colour.

Gigacope! Whites are cucking themselves in record numbers. They are going against their own nation and heritage and bowing down to their knees before blacks, begging for forgiveness and hating themselves. They are also washing the feet of blacks. I am a white supporter, but this kind cuckolding is making me very scared about the future of the West.
Yea man, you blew my whole thread. This has become so regular that you forget it's a thing. We have higher IQ, that's what I meant but yea, progressism beats IQ any day

Whoever has more atom bombs win

The problem is that whites are on the side of the blacks and that makes me sad..

Jfl stomrfront fags trying to recruit incels.

Lets just hope foid worshipers perish so we can take away foid rights

I am brown and I'll watch from the sidelines. Let them destroy each other while we become a superpower by 2030.

Whites are smarter and have more resources (infrastructures, firepower, are more crafty and cunning) but blacks have nothing to lose and have ape rage boost so I think they're pretty even.

The outcome of this war will be decided by incels, it will all come down to whom will get the support from this our neutral incel faction (I say neutral because we hate them both).

So the question is, my friends, who do you side with, CHAD, or TYRONE?

I knew it right from the start...

Race war 2020 visualized

The whites have been working on exterminating their own race for a while now. Blacks have little to do with actual change tbh. The real race war would be cucked whites vs. Noncucked whites

Elites win.

This race war shit is small brained.

Ignore the normaloids attempt to divide us racially. Incels of all creeds stand together. It's incels vs. Chads and Stacies

Just lol at white people in 2020. If the US fought a war with China or Russia today, they would lose despite more advanced equipment because there would be mandatory hiring of trannies to be all commanding officers at every level. Serious, if Biden is elected I guarantee the Surgeon general and colonels in the military will all be trannies.

It's hilarious Burgercels and soy whites are worried about a couple of black people dying each day in the US, when China is literally colonizing the entire African continent and putting them in extreme debt traps and mining all their resources. They aren't even paid for the labour because China brings their own labourers because they deem black people too low IQ to establish infrastructure. Black people won't be speaking black languages in Africa in 25 years, only Mandarin.

It's hilarious Burgercels and soy whites are worried about a couple of black people dying each day in the US, when China is literally colonizing the entire African continent and putting them in extreme debt traps and mining all their resources. They aren't even paid for the labour because China brings their own labourers because they deem black people too low IQ to establish infrastructure. Black people won't be speaking black languages in Africa in 25 years, only Mandarin.

Don't see the downside here tbh, if anything they might make improvements.

im on the side of north korea and china

I side with my own race, obviously.

@BummerDrummer thoughts?

exactly this

Who gives a fuck what normscum want to do to each other.

Who gives a fuck what normscum want to do to each other.
Exactly, I'll be inside either way. My mom told me to stay safe at night during the riots; I haven't even gone outside past 8PM in 5 months.

I’m not white or black