Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whites only make up 9% of the world. But white men occupy the Top 10 spots on Forbes' International Most Attractive Men List

• Thread starter Villain Of Blkpill
  • Start date
V

Villain Of Blkpill

Banned
-
Whites only make up 9% of the world. But white men occupy the Top 10 spots on Forbes' International Most Attractive Men List

suicidefuel for non-whites like me.

what is it about them that makes them them most handsome?

I think a lot of it has to do with the people from shithole countries don’t have the resources for good nutrition growing up and training to be pro athletes. Whites just tend to have better facial symmetry and the bright glowing skin looks better than dark poop

A rich history of superiority, technological advancements, groundbreaking discoveries, fairer skin, more aesthetic phenotypes - the list goes on.

I have been struggling with clothing for a while now. I tend to take inspiration from the smart-casual wear that I see Asians and Whites wearing. I slowly realised, however, that it wasn't the clothing necessarily that made them look smart, but rather the lighter skin and phenotypes that they possess. My dark ass will always look untrustworthy, no matter what style of clothing I don. Hair is also important - Asians, Indians and Whites share similar hair that looks nice when styled right. My kinky hair looks shit no matter what.
brutal racepilled truth. Us ethnics no matter what clothes we wear are fucked

The white race is slowly dying