Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whites need to be reminded just how superior they are to all shitskins.

As if we need reminding

nigger toppled over a slap lmao

As if we need reminding
Many self-hating soy Whites exist who revere shitskins. They think its morally justified to be ruled by shitskins for past sins of European colonialism.

@faded controls them

That was a height issue there tbh

Does he have a Hitler mustache

White is right

Nigga wearing leggings

I still stand my opinion. Cumskins lack self-preservation instincts. They will go extinct.

soy cucks aren't superior
I've seen MANY normie gymmaxxed Whites who could MORE THAN EASILY fuck up hordes of shitskin slaves singlehandedly, but then all of that physical prowess pales in comparison to their NPC mentality of conformity and submission to the paradigm of our times, which is shitskin subhuman equals good, White equals bad. There's more to strength and superiority than just physicality. You also need to be mentally resolute and assertive to resist the lies of shitskin glorification which is where most White normies fail. This is why the Chudjak and Joker shines so brightly. The Chud/Joker in spite of his deficiencies in physical masculinity stands firm and strong in face of jewish shitskin onslaught.

White Pride World Wide :feelzez:
Proud of being white

Many self-hating soy Whites exist who revere shitskins. They think its morally justified to be ruled by shitskins for past sins of European colonialism.
This so called muh colonialism barely lasted more than 80 years, and europeans didn't make any profits from it. Most colonies bled money like mad when europeans had to back out. India and south africa were two notable exceptions.

White soys are still superior to shitskins. They are only soy because of brainwashing, not physicality.
White soys are usually the genetic bottom tier of whites. You have "soy" whites that might vote democrat because of social pressure or something, but the truly zealous, ideological soyfags are "people" like this:
vaush-soy-jak.png

I hate the white race I’d rather live incel if I could see the white race enslaved and suffering
Jews can employ us curries in your corps to replace cumskins there. We will destroy cumskins together

The weakest White toilet is physically stronger than the strongest Black male.

I just cannot stress how much weaker Niggers are compared to other races. The difference between Whites and Asians slightly favours Whites, but Niggers are basically made out of paper. Without guns they would be weaker than rats.

Even if Whites become a minority in the West, only a handful of White men can ethnically cleanse the entire Western World of the shitskin filth that invest our once great nations. Heil Europa.

Jews can employ us curries in your corps to replace cumskins there. We will destroy cumskins together
Giga based you can go and get wage slave job now to kick out white workers

Giga based you can go and get wage slave job now to kick out white workers
I will send North Indian laborers, let's make a deal

Even if Whites become a minority in the West, only a handful of White men can ethnically cleanse the entire Western World of the shitskin filth that invest our once great nations. Heil Europa.
:feelsree:

I will send North Indian laborers, let's make a deal
Based send them now fly them to USA and tell them to take every shit wage job in the country to make every white unemployed

The weakest White toilet is physically stronger than the strongest Black male.

I just cannot stress how much weaker Niggers are compared to other races. The difference between Whites and Asians slightly favours Whites, but Niggers are basically made out of paper. Without guns they would be weaker than rats.
Niggers are glass cannons. They can dish out damage very fast and quick but quickly tire out. If one is able to endure their initial onslaugh they are very easy to beat.

From what I've seen they usually move in packs. Alone they don't do anything, but when there's like 3 guys they start doing this shit.

Women remind me whites are superior.