Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whites epically mog ethnics. (Ethnics enter at your own risk)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
EDM celeb and Aryan prettyboy Martin Garrix mogs the FUCK out of this little Asian kid and his assymetrical jaw.

As a ricecel it's SUI FUEL seeing Aryan chads getting all the 10/10 blonde stacies and knowing that you will NEVER, ever be able to have them.

Whites don't know how good they have it.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a3/c8/13/a3c813a696666fe41ceea053def27913--tremor.jpg
a3c813a696666fe41ceea053def27913--tremor.jpg

There are attractive ethnics too, you just picked an ugly one compared to an attractive white.

Anyways I do agree that 10/10 aryans are the top of the food chain though, it's evident by the type that women flock to.

I can't cope anymore. It seems to be true here too where I live, where white guys seem to be the ones that females fawn over the most. I've never heard or seen anyone react the same way to an ethnic.

I know how lucky I am. And not just by being white - I was born with a litany of advantages. Too bad I'm such a worthless piece of shit or I'd be able to take advantage of them!

But hey, if it makes you feel any better we're all the same color when we're dumped underground and turned into worm-shit.

I can't cope anymore. It seems to be true here too where I live, where white guys seem to be the ones that females fawn over the most. I've never heard or seen anyone react the same way to an ethnic.

Honestly, it seems any race of women can do fine with men if they're not fat or too overweight, but women seem to be more racist and mostly have the same type (white guys). Even at my school, the ones who get the most attention from all races of girls seem to be the tall white dude with green/blue eyes.

Honestly, it seems any race of women can do fine with men if they're not fat or too overweight, but women seem to be more racist and mostly have the same type (white guys). Even at my school, the ones who get the most attention from all races of girls seem to be the tall white dude with green/blue eyes.

OMG so fucking true, and they call men the "most shallow gender."

face is more important and martin had the better face

Do ya ever just wish you weren't even born?

Yes, whites are the top of the food chain.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

All I want is to hookup with hot stacies, I mean they hookup with chads then fucking me for 1 night shouldn’t be a big deal since they fuck chad every week

race >
@tehgymcel420 @Tellem--T @13k
I still think face is slightly more important than race. In that I would rather be be ethnic with 9/10 face than white with 2/10 face.

Imo, it goes like this ;
face > race >>>> height > frame

Aziz ansari is so subhuman
A thousans generations of indians cursed with that stupid face and smile.

Im thinking of a new dating app. Like tinder but you can set what you are physically in terms of race hair color height weight build.

And it also lets you select your 'type'.

Then it brutually tells you there are 272 people in your local area that are searching for people that match those descriptors.

Just to blatently black pill everyone where it very clearly shows 95% of women are all looking for 6ft white fit chad. And literally 0 women are looking for 5'6 indian guys.

This is why I gave up going outside, mogged hundereds of times a day every time I passed a white guy

I'm black so no worries

God, stop with this bullshit. Its all relative to geography. I'm a freckled blonde and every fucking mud-skinned nigger and dirt-brown spic and goat-fucking nigger around this piece of shit wasteland of a city has fucking wives and girlfriends. Being white doesn't mean shit in the Twilight of America.

Just be white theory proven again, no denying with that evidence.

God, stop with this bullshit. Its all relative to geography. I'm a freckled blonde and every fucking mud-skinned nigger and dirt-brown spic and goat-fucking nigger around this piece of shit wasteland of a city has fucking wives and girlfriends. Being white doesn't mean shit in the Twilight of America.
If you go for an asian chicks than its easy, also go for single ethnic womens

Then you are probably a fakecel, it is a know fact that females are attracted to whiteness.

Then you are probably a fakecel, it is a know fact that females are attracted to whiteness.
Stop with the retarded fucking lingo. You don't even know what you are talking about. They don't give a fuck about someone if they are white, and if you lived in reality you would know that.