Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whites can’t be incel

@Rabbi Schneerson pay me for plane ticket to SEA and i will end the JBW debate once and for all

I genuinely don't have an explanation for this, even if you want to claim this as JBW, she could've easily got a way better looking white guy. Just be first maybe?

That's dumb. Why would a hot noodlefoid throw her life away by fucking and sucking and hanging out with a subhuman just because he has a scar XD
Foids virtue signal all the time jfl
This is betabuxxery at its finest, imagine if he was Turbo Autistic, would he even have a chance to betabux? a virtue signaling foid that hearsay says she whored herself out on OF as a MINOR.
This also. :yes:
All my JBW meta analyses, countless of tinder experiments and peer reviewed data dissapearing after I see a poll on .is asking if Himmler would be active here.
View attachment 1209775
Well, it indicates that many think he is ugly enough to be Incel.

And most of those studies just show Whites have a 10-20% advantage. Not to mention, they're outdated.
Yep. Autists can’t succeed in USA or other similar countries, so they have to go for Asians
Reality is, Not even in asia, THERES NO PLACE ON EARTH WHERE THE AVERAGE AUTIST WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN NOT BEING A 'CEL.
This :yes:
Yep. I still think I could get some desperate Asian girls though. Unfortunately, I do not have the means to move there and give it a try. As we know, American females are very difficult and you’re screwed if nonNT
These copers forget that in order to moneymaxx & thus geomaxx somewhere, you have to work an actual good job: It has also been proven, that looks & NTness play a big role in the workplace.

":soy:: Just work harder bro!" jfl, redpill-tier coping.
Whites can still be Incels, it's time you guys accept it's a universal issue.

I'm sick of coming here & having my struggles from my uneasy life invalidated by you guys; it's causing more rift in the community also & it's partly why I sometimes get frustrated with Ethnics here.
Yes they can
OP & others are forgetting it's a lot more than "just be white"

Whiteness is a halo yes, but it applies if you're somewhat normie tier & NT: This is just a cherry-picked example, and as I stated he's either a betabuxx or she's virtue-signaling since foids will do this with some ugly guys/burn victims as he seems.

I'm sick of having my struggles invalidated, especially when I asked out ethnicwhores before.
Shitskins forget half of Europe is too poor to geomaxx.
Me and my betabuxers nails*
I mean sure I would if I could, but if I could afford to betabuxx a gookwhore why not betabuxx a whore who could upgrade my genetics not end my bloodline? The whole point of "ascending" & reproducing is to improve on what you have.

I genuinely don't have an explanation for this, even if you want to claim this as JBW, she could've easily got a way better looking white guy. Just be first maybe?
Just be betabuxx or burn-scar to where foids virtue-signal theory.

@Rabbi Schneerson pay me for plane ticket to SEA and i will end the JBW debate once and for all
theres jbw dude that planning to Japanmaxx then SEAmaxx, u can ask him for result afterward, i dont remember his name but he active here so u prob heard of him before

This

If they are so desperate to prove it, they should pay for us to do another JBW "experiment"

Niggers can't be incel, you're the biggest fakecel on this site

A reminder that nignog kike over here posted his face before, and was easily at least average, if not above average looking. Combine that with how much normfags love negro culture, and yet this darkie continues to cry muh jbw and post here.

Niggers can't be incel, you're the biggest fakecel on this site

Black men have had more sexual partners than White or other men
Consistent with this, past research on the age of sexual debut among US adolescents, has shown that Black youth have an earlier age at first intercourse than Whites, which is likely to lead to more sexual experience by the age of most of the college respondents. (
The difference between White and Black men’s median partners is 1.9—with Black men having a median of 4.2 and White men 2.3 partners.

Of all White adolescents in the sample, 54% of boys and 54% of girls were virgins at Wave I (Table 2). Only 28% of African American boys were virgins at Wave I; 45 % of African American girls were virgins.

OP will never acknowledge actual stats/data though, and will just respond like this:

A reminder that nignog kike over here posted his face before, and was easily at least average, if not above average looking. Combine that with how much normfags love negro culture, and yet this darkie continues to cry muh jbw and post here.
Yeah kek, the irony.