Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whites are the most useless pathetic race

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I dont think there is any race in history that is so pathetic as the current generation of whites.

They love Jews so much that they fight to protect Jews, they pay their taxes to fund Israel.

They swallow Jew media and then teach their sons to get fucked in the ass by other men. Teach their daughters not to breed. Their underage daughters get raped by refugees and the white cuck does not kill like a man should do, even kill white police if open their dirty useless pink mouths.

The idiots are dying out and getting replaced by ethnics and the rubbish pinks dont even resist.

But the cause is the Anglo and USA whites because they are the Jew lovers. For whites to be free the Anglos and Amerimutt whites must be removed from the face of the earth. Only chance whites have id to remove the Anglo cancer from the earth

based, my thoughts exactly, who enabled the foids to have rights and spread that shit worldwide, and before you say it was the jews, reminder that everything could have been avoided if these idiots have kept their toilets on a leash

blame a certain (((religion)))
yep I agree that religion is the Anglo supremacy belief. Only solution is to wipe UK and USA whites off the map

based, my thoughts exactly, who enabled the foids to have rights and spread that shit worldwide, and before you say it was the jews, reminder that everything could have been avoided if these idiots have kept their toilets on a leash
American pink Anglo scum are the ones who fought for feminism, they are the filth that fight to get fucked in the ass by other men, its this disguisting filth that promote degenaracy. Only way is to remove the disease from the earth

Who Cares Killer Bean GIF

inceldom discussed

Cope. White people aren't useless.

They're exceptionally good at stealing, killing, lying, and being slave-puppets to their bastard Jew cousins, spreading diseases and occasionally letting you fuck their women.

I don’t disagree with a lot of what you’re saying here but you exaggerate the problem HARD

Most whites are not super-libtards, even Anglos. Sure, like 50% of them are left-wing, but primarily center-left. For reference, here’s a Gallup poll from 2023 about people’s views on the BLM movement shown by demographic (USA)
IMG 0222

Looks pretty salvageable imo. You might say “well, it probably looks like that because white birth rates are going down, zoomer whites are probably all leftist” but though I can’t find the graph in my gallery, I’ve seen stats from pretty recently showing that most college-aged white males in the US are either against or unsupportive of BLM

And to that you might say, “welll what about the white foids?” In regards to that, most of the data available to us shows that while they are significantly more likely to be left-wing than white men, they overall vote pretty similarly to their male counterparts

Anyway, the bottom line is normies are cockroach-brained and just follow societal consensus. This applies regardless of race, which even the H-man was aware of.

True far left race traitor types need to be purged, but for white normies you just need to manufacture a new consensus for them to follow. This applies to foids as well. If all or most HTN+ white men go towards a certain ideology, you can bet that most white foids will naturally follow suit

I don’t disagree with a lot of what you’re saying here but you exaggerate the problem HARD

Most whites are not super-libtards, even Anglos. Sure, like 50% of them are left-wing, but primarily center-left. For reference, here’s a Gallup poll from 2023 about people’s views on the BLM movement shown by demographic (USA)
View attachment 900397

Looks pretty salvageable imo. You might say “well, it probably looks like that because white birth rates are going down, zoomer whites are probably all leftist” but though I can’t find the graph in my gallery, I’ve seen stats from pretty recently showing that most college-aged white males in the US are either against or unsupportive of BLM

And to that you might say, “welll what about the white foids?” In regards to that, most of the data available to us shows that while they are significantly more likely to be left-wing than white men, they overall vote pretty similarly to their male counterparts

Anyway, the bottom line is normies are cockroach-brained and just follow societal consensus. This applies regardless of race, which even the H-man was aware of.

True far left race traitor types need to be purged, but for white normies you just need to manufacture a new consensus for them to follow. This applies to foids as well. If all or most HTN+ white men go towards a certain ideology, you can bet that most white foids will naturally follow suit

remember that blue is left and red right wing, thats why lefties love non whites :feelsEhh:

Kekfuel :lul: 99/100 ethniccel threads are how white people are gods and that their own subhuman ethnic dna should self destruct from the planet.
The 1/100 threads are like this one hating on the white gods because they're cucks:lul:

actually yes because this stuff is actually the root cause
At the peak of Islam's cultural achievements, and expanding into the creation of the so-called Islamic Gunpoweder Empires, women weren't treated as rigorously as they are today in the Middle East. Indeed, lesbianism was rather commonplace in larger towns like Baghdad. Women were emancipated and allowed education. In the Ottoman Empire, women had great liberties. They were able to purchase and sell property, inherit wealth, and participate in the economy. The Sultan's harem had a great degree of influence over the managing of the Empire, some might say more than the Sultan himself. This period was called the "Woman's Sultanate". This extended into the 1800s. In the meantime, Europe had witch trials and women would be killed for adultery and they lacked the rights that were had in the Arab world. European feminists, legit, they would admire the Middle East in comparison to Europe.

Not even mentioning how some African tribes had relatively pro-women cultures and policies.

I fucking hate racebaiting. It paints the world as, black and white, literally, jfl. It makes you ignore context. Don't view everything as a linear good vs bad narrative. We're not children.

Dunno sub Saharan Africans are, always have been, and probably always will be an utterly useless group of humans. That's just a single kind of black person though

Cope. White people aren't useless.

They're exceptionally good at stealing, killing, lying, and being slave-puppets to their bastard Jew cousins, spreading diseases and occasionally letting you fuck their women.
You a white Jew though pretending to be AA so obviously you will say this