Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whites are the jews of human races

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
I saw on reddit this thread where it said japan lost a million people and that its gonna get worser.Most the people in that thread were saying Japanese need to accept more migrants and are racist and other shit like that.You fucking faggot soldiers of Judaism its not that populations did not go down before.Its just that capitalism requires infinite growth.Europe experienced a fucking plague in 12 century and they were fine.Luckily im not a white im Slavic.

It's just that foids are not breeding with japanese men.

No, it requires stability in developed countries

It's just that foids are not breeding with japanese men.

No, it requires stability in developed countries
Fuck you faggot your big cities and your infinite growth a country can have a declining population.

Fuck you faggot your big cities and your infinite growth a country can have a declining population.
???

I never said it can't, I'm just saying that the cause is not capitalism, it's japanese women not breeding with japanese men and that it isn't about infinite growth

fucking filthy japs are just animals they are responsible for pearl harbour and murdering seawhales fucking whores (in video game)
Cope it was Afganistan
Screenshot 2022 05 19 223109

???

I never said it can't, I'm just saying that the cause is not capitalism, it's japanese women not breeding with japanese men and that it isn't about infinite growth
And because people are not breeding the (((government))) needs to import workers so they can have slaves.

And because people are not breeding the (((government))) needs to import workers so they can have slaves.
It's the other way around, since the wages are much lower in third world countries.

I wish I was imported to a 1st world country tbh

It's the other way around, since the wages are much lower in third world countries.

I wish I was imported to a 1st world country tbh
1st world goverments are importing 3rd worlders you faggot not the other way around.They need them to keep the wages stagnant

The japs would improve by allowing whites to immigrate to their country @Made in Heaven

1st world goverments are importing 3rd worlders you faggot not the other way around.They need them to keep the wages stagnant
I never said it's the other way around in that case, I said it's the other way around about being enslaved, since third worlders are the ones getting exploited and leaving their country is the opposite of slavery

fucking filthy japs are just animals they are responsible for pearl harbour and murdering seawhales fucking whores (in video game)
:yes::yes::feelskek:

I never said it's the other way around in that case, I said it's the other way around about being enslaved, since third worlders are the ones getting exploited
Thats what i was saying they need them to wageslave but don't care about long term consequences

Thats what i was saying they need them to wageslave but don't care about long term consequences
What are the long term cosneequences? You just said they are being enslaved there, which is not true, since they earn much more than third worlders who do not immigrate.

You make it sound like it's a bad thing for them

What are the long term cosneequences? You just said they are being enslaved there, which is not true, since they earn much more than third worlders who do not immigrate.

You make it sound like it's a bad thing for them
The long term consequences are increased crime,high tensions between races and religions,native population becoming a minority in its own country don't you live in fucking Brazil.

The long term consequences are increased crime,high tensions between races and religions,native population becoming a minority in its own country don't you live in fucking Brazil.
Most of those are a result of illegal immigration, not legal one though. Hence why you don't see hindu terrorism in the USA or UK.

I do

Last edited:
Most of those issues are a result of illegal immigration, not legal one though. Hence why you don't see hindu terrorism in the USA or UK.

I do
They want everyone who shows up at the Borders illegaly to be admited.The illegal immigration into USA is one of the highest yet under Biden

whites are now brainwashed vucis. only good at farming money and making some action games. everything else shit

The japs would improve by allowing whites to immigrate to their country @Made in Heaven
Yes. jfl this is what I dont get. Japs LOVE white people so much yet they dont let whites easier access to japan to bleach them.Japan turning into a hapa nation would be amazing

Persian Hapa 2

I saw on reddit this thread where it said japan lost a million people and that its gonna get worser.Most the people in that thread were saying Japanese need to accept more migrants and are racist and other shit like that.You fucking faggot soldiers of Judaism its not that populations did not go down before.Its just that capitalism requires infinite growth.Europe experienced a fucking plague in 12 century and they were fine.Luckily im not a white im Slavic.
Japan would benefit from Caucasion mixture

Persian hapa

Yes. jfl this is what I dont get. Japs LOVE white people so much yet they dont let whites easier access to japan to bleach them.Japan turning into a hapa nation would be amazing
Muh jap racial purity means nothing if your race is inferior to begin with.

Everything would be better without shitskins or niggers

Muh jap racial purity means nothing if your race is inferior to begin with.
Exactly JFL:lul: Racial purity makes sense when we're talking of blonde blue eyed aryans, because there's a good reason to not mix.

Yet watch how an Italian, Arab, Iranian, Chinese, Indian, etc will gladly mix with a blonde blue eyed person. Muh racial purity is a cope excuse people use when someone from an inferior race desires to mix with them. For example, an Arab will gladly mix with a Turk, but they'll cry about "preserving arab blood" if some paki wanted to marry them:feelsugh:

jews only target White countries for diversity and multiculturalism anyway. Japan will still be Japanese in 100 years.