Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious whites are the evolution of blacks and asians are the evolution of whites with proof and why you shouldn't be ashamed of being asian

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
Dkdkdkdkddd
Djdjjdjdjd
Kdkdkdkddddd
Dkkkdkdkdd
Fjfjfjf
Jjdjdddd
Photo 1503443207922 dff7d543fd0e 1
Skksksksks

asians are next stage of human evolution because we evolved from monkeys that are 10 times stronger than our current selves, asians are often looked as ugly or unattractive but that same feeling was felt towards the monkeys who started walking on 2 legs, the monkeys who lost their hair, the monkeys who lost their masculine facial features, the monkeys who lost their physical strength and skin color to get a bigger brain. I'm not asian

@AsiaCel
@Saint Cho
@starcrapoo
@universallyabhorred

Last edited:

forgot to add the black man image, done

Asian bros.....I'm sorry but this cope is too strong.

Still doesn't get you laid with white girls, so what

take your meds schizo

No evolution for your face bro

Hundreds of thousand years ago, niggers started migrating to all places around the world. Some evolved into cum skins, some evolved into shitskins (like me) and some evolved into chinks.

why neanderthals were not white:
Djjdjdjdjdjd
Sjjjsjs
Kvkvkvk

Why are asians never blonde then?

Why are asians never blonde then?
probably because the climate in asia is different than in europe, in europe it is always cold but in asia i think it can be both cold and hot

Kskskskss

Last edited:
fuck too bad i'm not that smart

Aznidentity levels of copium overdrive

yes goy your ancestors were ape looking ooga boogas :feelsclown:

Humans are the same species with over 99% the same DNA.Asians,Africans,Europeans are subspecies of the same species,Homo sapiens sapiens.That's why we can breed between each others.

Humans are the same species with over 99% the same DNA.Asians,Africans,Europeans are subspecies of the same species,Homo sapiens sapiens.That's why we can breed between each others.
96 percent of our dna is the same as monkeys, i don't see your point, we were still able to breed with neanderthals (who had black skin) and are our ancestors

today some races are more evolved than others

Last edited:
Very true and anthropologically proven

This pattern of increasing intelligence occurred gradually over millions of years. It is not reflected in sexual selection today. Low IQ humans are outbreeding those with higher IQ. Democracy allows the shallow and idiotic majority to give power to those who have greater looks and charisma over those who are more intelligent and fit to rule. What this means is that we will witness a devolution.

Hundreds of thousand years ago, niggers started migrating to all places around the world. Some evolved into cum skins, some evolved into shitskins (like me) and some evolved into chinks.
this OP copjng

yes goy your ancestors were ape looking ooga boogas :feelsclown:
they were. I know for certain curfies like me have the nigger blood. Sadly no nigger strength. I should be treated as honorary balck

Higher IQ is an Asian trait.

@MACHETE Is right. If you prioritise education you will get higher IQ people. This is common sense. In America you have actors that think 1x1 = 2. That can be found nowhere as badly as the U.S. @Intellau_Celistic

they were. I know for certain curfies like me have the nigger blood. Sadly no nigger strength. I should be treated as honorary balck
Either way nothing will convince me that some blonde blue eyed snow nigger was a swarthy ape at one point that's just retarded

View attachment 685969
View attachment 685970
View attachment 685972
View attachment 685974
View attachment 685976
View attachment 685981
View attachment 685978
View attachment 685979

asians are next stage of human evolution because we evolved from monkeys that are 10 times stronger than our current selves, asians are often looked as ugly or unattractive but that same feeling was felt towards the monkeys who started walking on 2 legs, the monkeys who lost their hair, the monkeys who lost their masculine facial features, the monkeys who lost their physical strength and skin color to get a bigger brain. I'm not asian

@AsiaCel
@Saint Cho
@starcrapoo
@universallyabhorred
Copius Maximus, GrAY ass mf. I say this as a ricemang, Chico

96 percent of our dna is the same as monkeys, i don't see your point, we were still able to breed with neanderthals (who had black skin) and are our ancestors

today some races are more evolved than others
It's your problem you haven't read what OP said in his post.Its completely garbage regurgitated from his anus.Surely he is drunk and a member of AZidentity.
asians are next stage of human evolution because we evolved from monkeys that are 10 times stronger than our current selves

@Zer0/∞ does this explain just be asian?

Evolution is controlled by foids standards, so I very much doubt its going in the right direction.
Also Homo Sapiens brain shrinked in the last million years. Probably necessary to not rope from interacting with toilets in soyciety.

Evolution is controlled by foids standards, so I very much doubt its going in the right direction.
Also Homo Sapiens brain shrinked in the last million years. Probably necessary to not rope from interacting with toilets in soyciety.
evolution is controlled by climate and survival

A lot of guys here are calling it a cope, and it might be, but the objective fact, cope or not, is that Asians are not ugly ---- it's just that foids still get wet at seeing primitive facial features. I, as a straight male, when looking at a black face, I see brute apelike features, but most foids don't

So it means that blacks didn't evolved at all?

Lions and tigers are different species that can breed with each other.

1% genetic difference is actually enormous.

actually BLACKS are the next step and the most advanced civilisation (see egypt) whites where created in a lab by Yakub (pbuh):feelsaww: and asians are WEAK compared to black BVLLs

View attachment 685969
View attachment 685970
View attachment 685972
View attachment 685974
View attachment 685976
View attachment 685981
View attachment 685978
View attachment 685979

@AsiaCel
@Saint Cho
@starcrapoo
@universallyabhorred
Black guy woah

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6