Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whites are Gods to ethnics (not worship)

wereq

wereq

Hindustan will win. | Jai Hind, Jai Shree Ram!
★★★★★
Before cucked mods like @PLA1092 slap me a warning, hear out my reasoning first:

Whites are literally Gods compared to deathnik trash. Why? Look at all the religious lore humans have produced across all the races and cultures. In all them, the Gods are characters who live in utopic conditions (heaven) and exercise total control over natural forces like wind, thunder, while mortals are usually at the mercy of natural forces. If we apply this analogy to humans, we see that Whites have mastered nature through their scientific discoveries, innovations and creativity, while deathniks who are low IQ are unable to comprehend nature and are hence at the mercy of it, which is why they go through famines, droughts, and disease outbreaks.

Last edited:
Brutal coldenvironmentpill

'Mastered nature'. Jfl.

Hq720

>Whites are Gods

Where's my harem of Ethnic foids worshiping the ground I walk on whenever I step outside? :waitwhat:

FirstWorldMap.png

crazy isnt it how all first world countries are white except turkey(white mena anyways) and japan(/koreahonarary aryans)

FirstWorldMap.png

crazy isnt it how all first world countries are white except turkey(white mena anyways) and japan(/koreahonarary aryans)
Map is outdated & isn't a good reflection/example
The First World, Second World and Third World categorizations originally had nothing to do with economic development or standard of living. They were only used to identify the geopolitical alignments of countries during the Cold War. The First World were the pro-American countries, the Second World the pro-Soviet countries and the Third World the neutral/non-aligned countries.

The First World, Second World and Third World categorizations originally had nothing to do with economic development or standard of living. They were only used to identify the geopolitical alignments of countries during the Cold War. The First World were the pro-American countries, the Second World the pro-Soviet countries and the Third World the neutral/non-aligned countries.
This. :yes:

Whites are literally Gods compared to deathnik trash. Why? Look at all the religious lore humans have produced across all the races and cultures. In all them, the Gods are characters who live in utopic conditions (heaven) and exercise total control over natural forces like wind, thunder, while mortals are usually at the mercy of natural forces. If we apply this analogy to humans, we see that Whites have mastered nature through their scientific discoveries, innovations and creativity, while deathniks who are low IQ are unable to comprehend nature and are hence at the mercy of it, which is why they go through famines, droughts, and disease outbreaks.
>Whites are Gods

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/hcLMJKjgdyM?si=0EhQ3fiRVzeBHYeN

Last edited: