Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whites are GODS! Imagine being born with perfect harmonious facial bone structure and angelic pheno!

"god"
sure

gingershavesouls.jpg

I find it hilarious that I used to wish. I could do more to try to preserve these people nowadays. I don't care about the white race at all. I used to be a white nationalist and now I feel my entire race has abandoned me. It's not so much a change of heart but a direction for my hatred to include everybody. These people were created as a product of a Stacy and Chad reproducing. We will never have beautiful children like this. Because our genetics are shit, even if we had kids, they would come out looking ugly and everybody would say. "Look at these ugly kids." So maybe women are doing us a favor by making us lifelong Virgins. I don't know if that's true, but.
I was abandoned by these people (my very own race) and therefore I don't care about their survival their fucking pussies anyway. Maybe Europe will be a Muslim califfate and the United States will be Mexico north and canada will be west china and australia and new zealand will be south china. Argentina will probably meet and is meeting the same fate as brazil. In fact, the only white people that will be left in the future will probably be the amish. They are the only ones who are fucking having kids.
I've seen this first hand. Right wing racist whites that I grew up with (late teens), who blamed everything on "the Asians/Jews/Abos/whoever" only to discover that they are ugly incels (in their 20s) and ended up with noodlewhores.

JFL curries care more about preserving the white race than most whites.

Imagine being an ugly god. You get treated like total shit, just like the ethniccels: Both mayofoids and ethnic foids hate you and find you disgusting. But you can't get any sympathy from ethniccles because to them, you're a "god" who can't possibly have this problem.

Now that I think about it, you're right. All mayos are gods to ethnics. They don't see any of us as human beings: Chads and Stacys are magical beings worshipped by shitskins. Normie mayos are supernatural beings envied by shitsinds. Mayocels are seen as supernatural demonic beings. We're not just you're average ugly darkie human, we're like god-level evil to them, which means we're hated even more than a mere mortal darkie would be.

Yes, that's what I've learned from this forum. Ethnics don't see mayos as human. They see the best-looking of us as supernatural sky beings. They see the ugliest of us as supernatural demons who should be hated even more because we're not human-level evil, but god-level evil to them.

Okay, now comprehending all that, imagine instead of being seen as an undesirable darkie human, you're seen as an magical evil white entity, extra hated. That's the life of a mayocel.

yes

I worship Whites in private on the internet, not in real life. In real life, I steer clear of Whites because I feel too humiliated being next to them since they're so superior to me in looks.
Sry buddy boyo but you sound very beta. You sound also like a typical findom paypig. You need to increase ur testo levels asap tbh :feelsthink: