Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whites are GODS! Imagine being born with perfect harmonious facial bone structure and angelic pheno!

OIGefdDCg

pheno hailos hard, if these were dravidians they would be subhuman. that being said some of the most attractive people ever are north atlantids, so youre not entirely wrong

@Made in Heaven type beat

I want to take them to the bush put the older one into a stack of tyres douse her in gasoline n set aflame then as for the little ones grab a machete stomp into their spine and grab them by hair n cut their heads off one by one

I want to take them to the bush put the older one into a stack of tyres douse her in gasoline n set aflame then as for the little ones grab a machete stomp into their spine and grab them by hair n cut their heads off one by one
Resentment and envy are such strong emotions. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry:

iu

Include me in the screenshot IncelTears.

No they are not "Gods", there is only one true God. But are you currycel by any chance? Many of them seem to worship white people and are the biggest simps ever especially when white females visiting their shithole countries. Very pathetic tbh ngl.

But are you currycel by any chance?
yes
Many of them seem to worship white people and are the biggest simps ever If white female visiting their shithole countries. Very pathetic tbh ngl.
I worship Whites in private on the internet, not in real life. In real life, I steer clear of Whites because I feel too humiliated being next to them since they're so superior to me in looks.

Jfl they all have receding hairlines and big foreheads

I find it hilarious that I used to wish. I could do more to try to preserve these people nowadays. I don't care about the white race at all. I used to be a white nationalist and now I feel my entire race has abandoned me. It's not so much a change of heart but a direction for my hatred to include everybody. These people were created as a product of a Stacy and Chad reproducing. We will never have beautiful children like this. Because our genetics are shit, even if we had kids, they would come out looking ugly and everybody would say. "Look at these ugly kids." So maybe women are doing us a favor by making us lifelong Virgins. I don't know if that's true, but.
I was abandoned by these people (my very own race) and therefore I don't care about their survival their fucking pussies anyway. Maybe Europe will be a Muslim califfate and the United States will be Mexico north and canada will be west china and australia and new zealand will be south china. Argentina will probably meet and is meeting the same fate as brazil. In fact, the only white people that will be left in the future will probably be the amish. They are the only ones who are fucking having kids.

Massive foreheads and no eyebrows

This is dark in ( halo reach )

I find it hilarious that I used to wish. I could do more to try to preserve these people nowadays. I don't care about the white race at all. I used to be a white nationalist and now I feel my entire race has abandoned me. It's not so much a change of heart but a direction for my hatred to include everybody. These people were created as a product of a Stacy and Chad reproducing. We will never have beautiful children like this. Because our genetics are shit, even if we had kids, they would come out looking ugly and everybody would say. "Look at these ugly kids." So maybe women are doing us a favor by making us lifelong Virgins. I don't know if that's true, but.
I was abandoned by these people (my very own race) and therefore I don't care about their survival their fucking pussies anyway. Maybe Europe will be a Muslim califfate and the United States will be Mexico north and canada will be west china and australia and new zealand will be south china. Argentina will probably meet and is meeting the same fate as brazil. In fact, the only white people that will be left in the future will probably be the amish. They are the only ones who are fucking having kids.
You wouldn't feel abandoned if Whites hadn't become atomized, individualistic, hedonistic, and gynocentric. This can be reversed.

no supremacy and racial loyalty for ur face, boyo

You wouldn't feel abandoned if Whites hadn't become atomized, individualistic, hedonistic, and gynocentric. This can be reversed.
Lmfao deathnic wanting the white race to flourish

In fact, the only white people that will be left in the future will probably be the amish. They are the only ones who are fucking having kids.
I used to mock the Amish when i was younger but now i realize their lifestyle was logical

Correct! :yes::yes::yes: :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: Imagine wanting deformed shitskin cockroach slaves to flourish and pollute the planet. :feelspuke::feelspuke:
Kys already then

By which angle, do they have a good bone structure. I don't understand, is this sarcasm.

Btw, did anyone notice they have heavy make-up?

Just what the hell, these are kids

Ass kissing a race that overwhelmingly hates you, jfl
My race is shit and theirs is not I don’t care how cucked it is . It’s true I’m a nigger anyways that’s already embarrassing

Didn’t realize that’s a professional tennis player… which means she’s most likely under 25 or so. She looks pretty rough for anything in that age range…

I looked it up, she is SIXTEEN years old. She looks at least close to 30. What the hell?

My race is shit and theirs is not I don’t care how cucked it is . It’s true I’m a nigger anyways that’s already embarrassing
rope already then, nothing more pathetic than a dethnik sucking the shitgas out of the white man's anus

Why would you be hate yourself for something you didn't have control over.

@IronsideCel
Didn’t realize that’s a professional tennis player… which means she’s most likely under 25 or so. She looks pretty rough for anything in that age range…

I looked it up, she is SIXTEEN years old. She looks at least close to 30. What the hell?
reminds me of the thread you made recently

Because the things I don't have control over has decided my fate.
Let go of hating yourself, you can't do anything about it now.