Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whites are god's chosen people. God has cursed all non-whites.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
No amount of religious coping from ethnics will make god favor them. god wants us ethnics to suffer and die.

Why are curries like this

If there was a God that has chosen whites, why does he destroy the white race then?

If there's a God, the jews are probably his chosen people and he is evil af. Just wants to make us all suffer.

Funny considering whites are the most godless people haha.

Whites no longer exist.
Europa is doomed.
Fuck this world.
We deserve this faith.

JBW is outdated and lacks hard evidence.
Just Be Chad (of any race) is the actual blackpill.

Also, every single white population around the globe has below replacement birthrates and is being replaced by ethnic immigrants as we speak.

Also, every single white population around the globe has below replacement birthrates and is being replaced by ethnic immigrants as we speak.

I now fully support the replacement that takes place in Europe/

I want to see the world fucking collapse before I die of TRT overdose

No amount of religious coping from ethnics will make god favor them. god wants us ethnics to suffer and die.
sad truth and brutal racepill. God is a FUCKING bastard and has doomed us ethnics to a life of brutal wageslavery and horrible health

Whites are the pure descendants of abraham

sad truth and brutal racepill. God is a FUCKING bastard and has doomed us ethnics to a life of brutal wageslavery and horrible health
What's funny is God easily could have made every race unique. Imagine if he gave arabs green eyes and got rid of their filthy unibrows and goblin noses

Imagine if he gave curries orange eyes and better bodies.

Imagine if he didn't make asians look like theybhave down syndrome and pan faces.

What's funny is God easily could have made every race unique. Imagine if he gave arabs green eyes and got rid of their filthy unibrows and goblin noses

Imagine if he gave curries orange eyes and better bodies.

Imagine if he didn't make asians look like theybhave down syndrome and pan faces.
yup he enjoys watching ethnics rage and seethe at their genetic inferiority compared to the white man.

White people are the ones who destroy the white race
Because of indoctrination and brainwashing. And who controls the media, politics and banking system?

Because of indoctrination and brainwashing. And who controls the media, politics and banking system?
whites fault for being so weak minded that some Jews completely took em over

God is a comedian and life is a divine prank. He was probably laughing as the natives were being raped by the British and French.
yup he enjoys watching ethnics rage and seethe at their genetic inferiority compared to the white man.

whites fault for being so weak minded that some Jews completely took em over
Some tried to get rid of them. They just went a bit overboard and failed completely, making everything worse

If there was a God that has chosen whites, why does he destroy the white race then?
how is god destroying the white race? jews and negros are destroying it. I don't see what part god plays in that

how is god destroying the white race? jews and negros are destroying it. I don't see what part god plays in that
He is almighty in theory. So if he controls everything, then it wouldn't happen unless he wants it

He is almighty in theory. So if he controls everything, then it wouldn't happen unless he wants it
god's gift is free will. man is free to do what he wants and god won't intervene.

JBW is outdated and lacks hard evidence.
Just Be Chad (of any race) is the actual blackpill.
How JBW lack evidence? There are literally studies and there are a plethora of whitecels that have ascended by dating ethnics or geomaxxing

Why do shitnics worship whites so fucking much. They are an abomination of a race.

Why do shitnics worship whites so fucking much. They are an abomination of a race.
If whites are an abomination, I can't imagine wjay deathnics must be

because they cannot ascend without bootlicking white people
I believe its far worse. I believe that there's no true ascension for curries. Only stagnation and despair.