Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Whites are Gods because of their Moneymaxxing Skills

• Thread starter Deleted member 39129
  • Start date
Deleted member 39129

Deleted member 39129

Banned
-
Every race hatewhite people.Even Curries and Ricecels despise Whitecels.But not because of their looks but because they are rich and have more power.Imagine blacks or curries become new gods among all races.Their population become half and all of them are living in upper class apartments.Then Curries and Blacks can mog whites:feelswhat:.But this is all our own imagination:smonk:.Reality is because whites are rich they are considered more superior race and thats why everyone wants to be like whites.Christianity is a white religion but now curries are leaving hinduism.They are bored of drinking cowpiss and want to taste white pussy and want to have white children.Even Chinks are self hating Pakis despise each other.South americans are seen as less:feelsrope:.This is only because of whites.We all should despise whites but the reality is we respect them.Whites are reason behind Inceldom :feelswhat: and its the blackpill truth:blackpill::feelsdevil:

@BlkPillPres circlejerk thread

no fucker it's because THEIR FUCKING BONES. A broke cumskin can some to your country and get his cocks sucked for just showing up dipshit

ALSO I AM RICHER THAN EVERY WHITE HERE. I CAN BUY NOTHING WITH MY MONEY

Stfu or write something coherent
no fucker it's because THEIR FUCKING BONES. A broke cumskin can some to your country and get his cocks sucked for just showing up dipshit

I AM RICHER THAN EVERY WHITE HERE. I CAN BUY NOTHING WITH MY MONEY
This, money doesn't get you shit, you can never buy love, affection and willful sexual intimacy with money

Every race hatewhite people.Even Curries and Ricecels despise Whitecels.But not because of their looks but because they are rich and have more power.Imagine blacks or curries become new gods among all races.Their population become half and all of them are living in upper class apartments.Then Curries and Blacks can mog whites:feelswhat:.But this is all our own imagination:smonk:.Reality is because whites are rich they are considered more superior race and thats why everyone wants to be like whites.Christianity is a white religion but now curries are leaving hinduism.They are bored of drinking cowpiss and want to taste white pussy and want to have white children.Even Chinks are self hating Pakis despise each other.South americans are seen as less:feelsrope:.This is only because of whites.We all should despise whites but the reality is we respect them.Whites are reason behind Inceldom :feelswhat: and its the blackpill truth:blackpill::feelsdevil:
no, most of them just inherited their wealth

no fucker it's because THEIR FUCKING BONES

bluepill cope, money doesn't give smv

Most of their wealth is stolen and passed down to their children. Elon musks father was a colonist who exploited and looted South Africa. :feelshaha: cumskins are corrupters

Op is 100% ethnic based on the way he writes jfl

not for you but for me:smonk::feelskek:.Getting pussy for me is like getting water in dry land:feelswhat: Chads are getting pussy:chad:.You A volcel:feelsrope::feelskek:
Where are you from?

Whites are actually wealthmogged by Asians and Indians in their own native country the USA. Goes to show money isnt what makes creates chad but genetics.

Ban this motherfucker for thinking jews are White!

What about Jews. My family is worth millions from being well (((connected)))

ALSO I AM RICHER THAN EVERY WHITE HERE. I CAN BUY NOTHING WITH MY MONEY
this. Many Ethnics here money mog average white weed smoking drug addict liberal arts major. But due to our shit looks and in my case height, we are incapable of ever getting a foid.
I have seen many broke white Normies who smoke weed get laid. These fuckers will be -50k in debt or more and whores fuck em nonetheless for free. Hell foids even reverse betabux for good looking white weed/vape/drug addictsm
Most of their wealth is stolen and passed down to their children. Elon musks father was a colonist who exploited and looted South Africa. :feelshaha: cumskins are corrupters
all money is money no matter how it is earned.
What about Jews. My family is worth millions from being well (((connected)))
infinity moggers

Last edited:
It's easy to moneymaxx when you owned literal slaves

Jews are by far the richest race and control everything but still have relatively low SMV.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back