Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[whitepill] With anti piracy measures,men pirate more , women pirate less.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/1bdx9rs/you_know_what_i_am_going_to_pirate_even_harder/

uicxdgu8z4oc1.png

Another proof that men have free will. Women are the dumber sex and lack any form of sentience.

Last edited:
Im not afraid!!!!

Another proof that men have free will. Women are the dumber sex and lack any form of sentience.
it was the same with Covid scamdemic, foid were putting the poison and mind control tracking devices into their bodies at mass and masking while men were way more hesitant if they wouldn't be forced to take or lose job then more than half of them would not take it

Attachments

• 1710401866684.png
    1710401866684.png
    189.5 KB · Views: 30
Fucking cunts at nintendo killed Yuzu emulator, if they think i will buy their crappy underpowered tablet and their games they are retarded. At least we still have Ryujinx. Yuzu team now looks like a retards they were blocking pirated filetype of switch games so i had to convert them. Did you really think it would be enough for greedy bitches at shittendo? Ofc not you dumbasses thanks for wasting my time for nothing.

Fucking cunts at nintendo killed Yuzu emulator, if they think i will buy their crappy underpowered tablet and their games they are retarded. At least we still have Ryujinx. Yuzu team now looks like a retards they were blocking pirated filetype of switch games so i had to convert them. Did you really think it would be enough for greedy bitches at shittendo? Ofc not you dumbasses thanks for wasting my time for nothing.
Are there any good games on switch tho? All I see are 194828th reiteration of Mario and Zelda.

Are there any good games on switch tho? All I see are 194828th reiteration of Mario and Zelda.
Not that many since most will get ported to PC eventually. Metroid Prime Remastered, Pikmin 4 and Astral Chain were pretty cool. They had a few cool vns like Tsukihime remake and Witch of The Holy Night but since they are now on PC it doesn't matter. If they would port those three (and Mario and Zeldas) i mentioned earlier then there will be absolutely zero reason to own Switch or use emulator. There is also underrated Ultimate Alliance 3 that is still exclusive for some reason but haven't played it so i dunno if it's any good.

It's because most men just know that life is already hard enough as it is, so they are willing to risk it in order to enjoy what we can.

Foids are obedient slaves to the government and authorities most of the time.

One of the rare instances of being proud of the male race tbh

Foids are naturally slaves and dumb hahahahahaha
I love free will and rebelling

"It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy."

probably not even 1% of women know how to torrent

Proof that foids are supposed to be led, they follow the status quo. If they follow anti piracy measures, then they'll follow the command of men. We need to take control back and make foids respect us. They need to start being shamed for disrespecting the men who built society, for them.

"It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy."
George Orwell , one of the greatest man in human history

fucking brutal sheeplepill

My quality of life improved when l learned and started pirating shit

fucking goddamn cunts holes i hate foids so much I just want to cum in their pussies

Women are like dogs, slap them around enough times and they’ll think they did something to deserve it

So many raspberry pies on Aliexpress at the point of insanity!

No money for the bourgeois I always pirate

the source for both yuzu and citra is available online, emulator community new cucktendo would ruin it

cucktendo/soyny will never win against emulators/hackers
its like a hydra

What are they gonna do garnish my non existent wages or try to make me repay fines when I have no income lol suck my dick government