Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Whitepill]Pick my avatar.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
This is going to be something unprecedented for me. Post avatars you think I should use based on what you believe represent me as a user. Then everyone votes on which avatar they think should win out of the ones posted. The avatar with the most votes is what I will use for one week. I think this'll be something fun to try.

@Fat Link @Dregster @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @SlayerSlayer @proudweeb Please pin, brocels. Thanks in advance.

Billions fry

This is going to be something unprecedented for me. Post avatars you think I should use based on what you believe represent me as a user. Then everyone votes on which avatar they think should win out of the ones posted. The avatar with the most votes is what I will use for one week. I think this'll be something fun to try.

@Fat Link @Dregster @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @SlayerSlayer @proudweeb Please pin, brocels. Thanks in advance.
Shooting Terry Crews GIF by Idiocracy

Interesting choices so far. :feelscomfy:

True Detective Smoking GIF

Historical quotes that g rpz4e2

The dude in this pic

Everyone vote this!

I dont know

Do you remember the avatars @your personality would use ?

@gymletethnicel @DarkStar @nice_try GTFIH.

MV5BMTUxMDI1MDI5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTY3MTUzNA@@._V1_.jpg
avatar_the_last_airbender-wide.jpg

One of these two.

The B is iconic imo

I was gonna post the picture of the two anime girls kissing that one user(I forgot their name) had as their AVI for the longest time. I'm sure you know the one. However, my computer that I had it save to is still fucked up:feelsbadman:

This one work too

Stone cold incel stone cold

Found this browsing Telegram last night:

Photo 2024 03 14 22 16 57

Random, but it's cool as fuck

That's a good enough selection. Time to vote.

I was gonna post the picture of the two anime girls kissing that one user(I forgot their name) had as their AVI for the longest time.
This ?

@Saigon Depression

OK, I'll make this easier, since voting is going to take a lot of engagement and will take forever. I'll take everything people posted so far and order them (in order of posting, so first reply is #1, last is #whatever). Then I'm going to use a simple RNG and whatever result it gives me will be the pick.

I count 20 submissions by post. Some people put multiple avatars in their post, so I'll split those up again.

And... 20.

Are you fucking serious?

Nigga this one doesn't suit you change back to the default one it was iconic

Nigga this one doesn't suit you change back to the default one it was iconic
I didn't pick this, mango, @Animecel2D's number came up. JFL @ my incel luck. :feelskek: :feelshaha: :lul: :feelsbadman: