Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whitepill logic about the you only live once belief system

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
If you only live once and then you are gone forever as is the belief of the vast majority of people in my liberal city, then nothing makes the slightest difference. Whether you passed on your genes or not makes zero difference to you if you are erased from existence at death forever.

If on the other hand there is reincarnation as I believe, then your actions in this life and all the other spirits actions, are shaping the future world that you also are going to be in. While it sucks the genetic good things about your character in this life won't get passed because of your overall inferior genetics, reincarnation also means you will live many, many lives to come. And if 1 in 100 people are diseased genetic garbage, then in 1% of the lives you will live that will be your fate in that life.

. Whether you passed on your genes or not makes zero difference to you if you are erased from existence at death forever.
There's no reconciliation with this. Its the brutal truth.

I hope there is no reincarnation. Whether it's with memories or not. Imagine suffering in this life, finally seeing your end, and then having to do this whole shit over again, possibly with worse RNG. Imagine being reincarnated in fucking Africa and having to survive global ecosystem collapse.

I hope there is no reincarnation. Whether it's with memories or not. Imagine suffering in this life, finally seeing your end, and then having to do this whole shit over again, possibly with worse RNG. Imagine being reincarnated in fucking Africa and having to survive global ecosystem collapse.
But what if you get reincarnated into a chad with a fuck ton of money and more pussy you can shake your dick at?