Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Whitepill:- It's all my fault

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

I want my pain to be inflicted on others
★★★★
It's all my fault
It's my fault that I am a Incel
It's all my fault that I am born with cursed genetic
It's all my fault that I am bullied because I am physically weak
It's all my fault that I am not able to socialize and being emotionally vulnerable because I am born Neurodivergent
It's all my fault that I am suffering with chronic illness
It's all my fault that I am lonely and doesn't get the essence of love, relationship, emotional bonding from the women

In conclusion I am only the one who is responsible for all the suffering, pain that I am facing and I can't change my fate. I am accepting that all the suffering that I faced are caused by me only

Last edited:
katana execution golem japonais risitas

"its not my fault, its the fault of a shit society and genetics, but theres nothing i can do to change it so thats okay"

It's all my fault
No, it's not.

No philosophy says so, much less Buddhist philosophy.

The "it's all my fault" is a hysterical/childish attempt to regain some control over your life, but it always fails because much of reality is out of our control. When you realize how powerless you are then you begin to act with purpose.

you dishonor the name of the whitepill with this thread, OP. I am very disappoint

It's all my fault
It's all my fault that I am not able to socialize and being emotionally vulnerable because I am born Neurodivergent
It's all my fault that I am lonely and doesn't get the essence of love, relationship, emotional bonding from the women

In conclusion I am only the one who is responsible for all the suffering, pain that I am facing and I can't change my fate. I am accepting that all the suffering that I faced are caused by me only

Congratulations, you have been successfully gaslighted by new age faggots into believing that everything is your own fault and nothing is just shit luck

No, it's not.

The "it's all my fault" is a hysterical/childish attempt to regain some control over your life, but it always fails because much of reality is out of our control. When you realize how powerless you are then you begin to act with purpose.
Most of life is pre determined by environmental, socio economic, and genetic factors combined with luck.

Congratulations, you have been successfully gaslighted by new age faggots into believing that everything is your own fault and nothing is just shit luck
Bro I am just tired and defeated, I feel extreme hollowness and nothingless, I have just accept my defeated

Brutal brainwash

@hopeless_cel Thoughts?

soyciety needs to be burned to the ground.

It's all my fault

Very real. It was my fault

Brutal brainwash

@hopeless_cel Thoughts?
Reminds me of this “feminist incel conversation” asmr a user sent me awhile ago. Occasionally users send me [redacted]dom in pms or on discord and I greatly appreciate it :feelsokman:

Nothing about being an incel is your fault man, you shouldn't waste your energy blaming yourself for some bullshit. But you still have some control over other aspects of your life, what you do with the shitty genetics/upbringing in the future is up to you. You can still work with what you have.

Nothing about being an incel is your fault man, you shouldn't waste your energy blaming yourself for some bullshit. But you still have some control over other aspects of your life, what you do with the shitty genetics/upbringing in the future is up to you. You can still work with what you have.
I am tired that's why I accept my defeat

No, it's not.