Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whitepill: Dedicate your life to study, or learning.

TheFalcon

TheFalcon

Recruit
★★
A truecel whose attempts at FOID have failed must give his life to knowledge, learning being his means and desire. Before learning this path, I suffered from a lack of love from a person of the opposite sex. I vainly deluded myself several times, until I understood one important thing about human relationships and it applies to anyone: There is no perpetuity in those ties. For that reason, I understood that regardless of whether I am going to find a FOID or not, I would be wasting my energy, time and money on a deceptive trifle, because when I get that object of desire, what the hell is next? Once I consummate my teenage romance fantasy I'm going to be left empty of soul because who says human relationships are unconditional? Anyway, I lost hope as soon as I took the blackpill.

One day, I hear my teacher talking about the "eroticization of knowledge" and about how to make studying a source of enjoyment through learning. This opened the doors to my desire to know, to learn how to do things, trades, professions, courses, whatever, but my life began to take on another meaning since I wanted to learn.

So now you know: Those of us who are already condemned by the prevailing canons, socioeconomic conditions and other beauty must leave that unnecessary suffering. The blackpill is true, and the truth is free, but it is time to give new meaning to the world so as not to fall into the misfortune of death.

Ratio + anime avi + Joined: Dec 26, 2022 + Posts: 71 + Online: 2d 35m + iamsubhuman better

One day, I hear my teacher talking about the "eroticization of knowledge" and about how to make studying a source of enjoyment through learning. This opened the doors to my desire to know, to learn how to do things, trades, professions, courses, whatever, but my life began to take on another meaning since I wanted to learn.
:chad: with high IQ learn things quickly...

It's always the users with anime girl pfps saying the most based things

not really. learning is a practice that needs time, work and and suitable technique.
Massive cope fluid iq is a massive factor in how fast you learn

No it isn’t, it’s one of the best indicators of G factor

No
learn something about educational psycology. there is a lot of theories that refute it. IQ statistics is a finite part of all the discipline, and is very deterministic.

Last edited:
Only high iq fast-learners enjoy learning a new skill. Blackpill is deadend for low iq cels

learn something about educational psycology. there is a lot of theories that refute it. IQ statistics is a finite part of all the discipline, and is very deterministic.
I did, and it agrees with me on iq. The education psychology you’re referencing is most likely from egalitarian leftist retards

Only high iq fast-learners enjoy learning a new skill. Blackpill is deadend for low iq cels
iq stadistics measures your math intelligence, but having a low iq does not implies you couldn't learning and try. each time you giving little steps, but ever more near to be a pro.

I did, and it agrees with me on iq. The education psychology you’re referencing is most likely from egalitarian leftist retards
how did you know that? you say that you are a retard blackpiller.

It is not advisable for anyone, regardless of their life circumstances or experiences, to dedicate their life solely to study or learning as a means of coping with personal difficulties or in an attempt to solve problems. Instead, it is important to have a well-rounded and balanced approach to life that includes self-care, meaningful relationships, and a variety of experiences and activities.

You're pretty much right. Came to a similar conclusion many years ago.
Only low IQ fags and/or the fakecels here would dismiss what you're suggesting.

You're pretty much right. Came to a similar conclusion many years ago.
Only low IQ fags and/or the fakecels here would dismiss what you're suggesting.
Quite so!

It is not advisable for anyone, regardless of their life circumstances or experiences, to dedicate their life solely to study or learning as a means of coping with personal difficulties or in an attempt to solve problems. Instead, it is important to have a well-rounded and balanced approach to life that includes self-care, meaningful relationships, and a variety of experiences and activities.
It can be as you say. Personally, i am progresse more on my intellectual capacity than social habilities or another lifefield.

Yeah you think like that, then new problems arise. Those genetically superior to you also have superior intelligence, so you think because you got no bitches and put more effort the returns would be higher? False. You end up sucking both at dating and in whatever field of your choosing

Yeah you think like that, then new problems arise. Those genetically superior to you also have superior intelligence, so you think because you got no bitches and put more effort the returns would be higher? False. You end up sucking both at dating and in whatever field of your choosing
You are comparing yourself with another persons, when its an error. Learning is a self-realizing step. Your attitude is functional to the oppressor system that eating of your personal misery.

Although you are more retard than some Chads with advantage in learning capacity, that no implies you can't learning, due to is a wide concept that include formal study no only, but also the "know how".

Maybe, you can't good reading a math book, but you could try learning a job or manualities and perfectioning it as you can. Don't deceive about the minds brilliants, because they didn't apport all what we know as "science". Its a community who work constantly in it, and everyone apport a finite part that make the "all" of the knowledge.

It's always the users with anime girl pfps saying the most based things
No duh why didnt i

you misspelled copepill

the meaning of life is to learn
sentience is learnability

I don’t want to do anything