Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whitemaxxing - All ethniccels should do this

• Thread starter Deleted member 11318
  • Start date
Deleted member 11318

Deleted member 11318

Ethnic
-
I am a middle easterner of kurdish descent. But from now on I will keep this secret from girls. From now on, I identify myself as a white European. The next time a girl asks me about my descent, I'll say I'm half italian and half greece. This is a very interesting mix and most Italians and Greeks look a bit similar to us middle easterners, so they would not question that.

I will also try to look more european. I am already light skinned but would like to go further. I'd soon like to buy good looking contact lenses, blue or green, to make it even more realistic. I had also thought about dyeing my hair brown or blond but this is unfortunately very harmful for the hair, which is why I will not do it. I also want to get a European name for myself. I thought of Giovanni or Pietro but if you think of something better then write in.

Along with my looksmaxing plan (nose job, new hairstyle, gym) my whitemaxxing will raise my chances with girls and hopefully I'll ascend. Wish me good luck and give me tips if you have any.

Good luck fellow ethnic. I don't feel comfortable doing that personally. I hate this injustice and doing something similar would only make me feel like I kneeled to this stupid system. Plus my skin is too dark and my features instantly give me away.

Good luck fellow ethnic. I don't feel comfortable doing that personally. I hate this injustice and doing something similar would only make me feel like I kneeled to this stupid system. Plus my skin is too dark and my features instantly give me away.
Same, I will not change myself for these white whores.

I'd pass off as Brown if I could. White women have been conditioned by the (((media))) to prefer invasion by Brown cock.

Why give away your advantage?

just go to sweden and run rapefugee game

Can't pass for anything except curry. Over.

Middle easterners are half white by descent. That's why they usually mog us and I consider "real" ethnics Curries and Ricecels only.

Reading this was pretty sad tbh.

Also if you’re truly ugly then you’re screwed anyway. If you look more white you’ll just be a whiter ugly person.

Plus my skin is too dark and my features instantly give me away.
This plan works better for light skinned ethnics but you can still try it anyway. If I'm not mistaken, there are also many Italians and Greeks who are brown.
Same, I will not change myself for these white whores.
I did not come up with this plan to be better for white women, but for all women. All women find white men better looking than ethnics.
I'd pass off as Brown if I could. White women have been conditioned by the (((media))) to prefer invasion by Brown cock.

Why give away your advantage?
It has no advantage to be ethnic. Nowhere.
Sweden is full of chads, and besides, I do not want to rape anyone.
:feelsbadman:
Reading this was pretty sad tbh.
Being ethnic makes me sad.

There are too many Italians in Germoney. You would be busted in 5 seconds. There are many Eastern Europeans, Balkanites and Turks passing themselves as Italians. Mostly complexed people who want to hide their origins. But they cannot lie to the real ones.

There are too many Italians in Germoney. You would be busted in 5 seconds. There are many Eastern Europeans, Balkanites and Turks passing themselves as Italians. Mostly complexed people who want to hide their origins. But they cannot lie to the real ones.
Here where I live there are hardly any Italians. Besides, I'll only pretend to be half Italian.

Foids wouldn't care, they only care about what they see not what they hear, I'd just do skin lightening surgery.

Foids wouldn't care, they only care about what they see not what they hear, I'd just do skin lightening surgery.
Yes they would. White men have a higher SMV than us middle eastern subhumans. Statistics have shown that most women in the West have a very negative attitude towards us. That's why I'm going to identify myself as white now. It will increase my chances with girls.
I already mentioned that I'm light skinned, so I do not need a skin lightening surgery.

IM ITALIAN DUUUD

I'm too tanned tbh, must whitemaxx. When I compare my tights to my arms it's noticeable.

Middle easterners are half white by descent. That's why they usually mog us and I consider "real" ethnics Curries and Ricecels only.
Then why do I look like a curry as an Arab?

I've been thinking about ways to whitemax, but colored contacts look too fake and I can't think of anything to do to my carpet textured hair that wouldn't be too high maintenance.

I've been thinking about ways to whitemax, but colored contacts look too fake and I can't think of anything to do to my carpet textured hair that wouldn't be too high maintenance.
If you have curly hair then make an undercut. That looks really cool.
Curly Hair Undercut with Short Fringe and Stubble

I will soon make such a haircut if my hair is long enough.

Sweden is a failed shithole. Finland is the paradise on Earth for ethnics. Finns are even more liberal than the Swedes. The only problem is their ooga booga language.

Arabs are highly variable. Some look curry. Some look Southern European. You were obviously one of the unlucky ones. Congrats. You're true ethnic and can't lie to escape it.

I suggest you do whitemaxx sa much as you can. But then instead fo running JBW in Europe where you're likely ot get caught and shame move to SEA and run JBW game there. You can even Israeli fraud if you're light skin in SEA.
And mostAn most importantly
Don't try to be something you're not, just move back to your country of origin, Non-Whites shouldn't be in Europe in the first place.
Cuz Arab are more closely related to curries then they are to Turks, Kurds, Kazakhs etc central Asian people. Even the North African barbars seem to be more caucasoid then the Arabs. For some fucked up reason Arabs have the same neggah lips as the curries. In addition to that many of them have jewish nose.

Last edited:
Just become Michael Jackson theory

True.

i wish jbw was real where i live

If I'm not mistaken, there are also many Italians and Greeks who are brown.
Yes, and those individuals are simply not seen as white. They are "white" on paper, but they simply don't look white.
You can never truly be white if you don't pass as a local in say central Europe.

Your efforts to become white are ultimately pointless because your skin, hair and eye color are not really the problem. Many whites have tan/olive skin, brown eyes and hair and look undeniably white and some don't. It's because of overall facial harmony, skull, nose, eye, ear, lip shape etc.

White Europeans have this look about them that is immediately recognizable as European by everyone even if they have brown eyes and hair. I'll later post some examples of what I mean.

Last edited:
kurds and lebanese are lucky that theyre light skin, try being a middle easterner from literally any of the other countries its fucking GG. Alexios sounds like a good name, i got it from the main character in assassins creed odyssey

If you have curly hair then make an undercut. That looks really cool.
View attachment 67030
I will soon make such a haircut if my hair is long enough.
An undercut like that (as well as a long thick beard) is mostly worn by Turkish/Kurdish/Arab people here so if you want to look Italian that might be counter productive

kurds and lebanese are lucky that theyre light skin, try being a middle easterner from literally any of the other countries its fucking GG. Alexios sounds like a good name, i got it from the main character in assassins creed odyssey
Not all Kurds and Lebanese are light skinned. There are some which are light skinned and which ones are dark skinned. It varies, as it is with all other middle-easterners.
Thanks for the name but I think Giovanni sounds cooler.
An undercut like that (as well as a long thick beard) is mostly worn by Turkish/Kurdish/Arab people here so if you want to look Italian that might be counter productive
Here in Germany, all men wear an undercut, whites and ethnics. I also have very curly hair so I can not do anything better anyway xD

Here in Germany, all men wear an undercut, whites and ethnics. I also have very curly hair so I can not do anything better anyway xD
Yeah I live in Germany too and I have the impression that mainly ethnics, hipsters and macho working class people wear it. Also there are a lot of other hairstyles you can get with curly hairs. But do whatever you feel comfortable with, if you like the undercut then get it.

Yeah I live in Germany too and I have the impression that mainly ethnics, hipsters and macho working class people wear it. Also there are a lot of other hairstyles you can get with curly hairs. But do whatever you feel comfortable with, if you like the undercut then get it.
Another GermanyCel ?:what: We have a lot here..

One more thing that came to my mind: I don't think it's a general disadvantage to be ethnic. It is just disadvantageous if you are a stereotypical ethnic (at least for German girls). I don't know about your personal life, but probably the best way to avoid this is to hang out not only with people of similar roots, but also with Germans or completely different kinds of ethnics. Also if you have a strong accent or if you can't pronounce ch properly you could work on that, also you can try to not look like a stereotypical near/middle east person0.

Also, I think there is nothing wrong with adjusting to the main population, but nobody should be ashamed of their heritage or feel like they have to lie about it
Another GermanyCel ?:what: We have a lot here..
Kek, Germans have infested everything. But it wouldn't suprise me if inceldom is a bigger problem in Germany than in other European countries

I don't think it's a general disadvantage to be ethnic.
Yes it is.
It is just disadvantageous if you are a stereotypical ethnic (at least for German girls).
I'm not.
I don't know about your personal life, but probably the best way to avoid this is to hang out not only with people of similar roots, but also with Germans or completely different kinds of ethnics.
That's a good idea. Unfortunately I have hardly any contacts at the moment but I would like to become more social and make some friends.
Also if you have a strong accent or if you can't pronounce ch properly you could work on that
My German is perfect, I do not have a bad accent.
also you can try to not look like a stereotypical near/middle east person0.
That's why I'm doing whitemaxxing ;)
Also, I think there is nothing wrong with adjusting to the main population, but nobody should be ashamed of their heritage or feel like they have to lie about it
Since I swallowed the racepill, I hate my own race and being ethnic. I do not think that this will change.

Yes it is.
That's a good idea. Unfortunately I have hardly any contacts at the moment but I would like to become more social and make some friends.

I wish you luck making friends, that is always good. What's you living situation, have you considered moving into a shared apartment? Easiest way to make friends imo

My German is perfect, I do not have a bad accent.

Good, I really think this is important

I wish you luck making friends, that is always good. What's you living situation, have you considered moving into a shared apartment? Easiest way to make friends imo
Thanks, bro. A shared apartment is a good idea, I will think about it.

Thanks, bro. A shared apartment is a good idea, I will think about it.
yeah if you don't find one (like it happened to me), start your own shared apartment, then you can choose the people you live with yourself