Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whiteknights

Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Recruit
★★
What’s the worst experience you’ve ever had with a whiteknight?

The time one told me I shouldn't cook crystal meth to provide for my family

opening Reddit.com

I was once attacked very ferociously by whiteknights on a FB group for pointing out femturd's hypocrisy even though I wasn't blackpilled then nor my comment was anyway anti-women.

Girl: I want a 6ft5 hot male with abs and muscles and he needs to be a criminal <3
Guy: Hey he could be just a little less fat you kno-

Whiteknights: WTF DID U SAY U FUCKING SEXIST SHIT PISS SHIT

No in real life but whenever I make a comment in reddit I only get replies from whiteknights

on twitter when 5 whiteknights including ethnics ganged up against me and reported me and got my account banned like wtf it says it was because of racism but I didnt even posted a single racist tweet fucking nigger jew application wtf

Was told to stand up on a train...not that bad

I used to work at a fast food place and this one kid was telling me how he almost punched one of our managers for "talking shit" about a girl that didnt care about him. I called him a whiteknight to his face and he had no idea what i was talking about.

What’s the worst experience you’ve ever had with a whiteknight?
Got banned from a club because of whiteknighting. I confronted the whiteknight and he backed down like the shitcunt he was.