Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel WHITEKNIGHT GETTING CORRECTED

hahahahhhhahahhahaha wtf noone even joined after that, if tyrone were there everyone would lay dead

Ey, ey, ey, ey!
Capture

I would have beaten the soy cuck into the middle of next week

Having a beard doesnt make you masculine

how does this shit even happen lmaooo

Get punched in the face 3 times and just accepts it. Very soy.
Good job ethnic quasi-manlette!

lifefuel for angry manlets. i must learn from this lowinhib manlet!

Thanks for the quality LifeFuel brother

Why didn’t he retaliate?

Violence is bad :soy:
Confuses me tbh, who takes 3 punches to the face and just scurries away? He should’ve at least did something ,so low T.

He slapped the shit out that whiteknight fag even though he was a lot smaller. All whiteknights are pussies.

If any of you ever have a confrontation with a woman you don't need to worry about her, its the white knight faggots who will inevitably come to her rescue to score some puss. Be prepared to slam their faces into the concrete

If any of you ever have a confrontation with a woman you don't need to worry about her, its the white knight faggots who will inevitably come to her rescue to score some puss. Be prepared to slam their faces into the concrete

Remember the indian guy who slapped a woman back after she slapped him on TV? And how all the white knights almost killed the guy afterwards?

Remember the indian guy who slapped a woman back after she slapped him on TV? And how all the white knights almost killed the guy afterwards?
Yeah I remember that shit, its because Indians are beta thirsty pussyslaves who submit to their women. They lynch dudes based on false accusations all the time and their women don't even get prison sentences. What a shitpile of a country...

Yeah I remember that shit, its because Indians are beta thirsty pussyslaves who submit to their women. They lynch dudes based on false accusations all the time and their women don't even get prison sentences. What a shitpile of a country...
What faggots. I don't know when they'll get the message that the more whiteknights there are the harder it will be to fuck your looksmatch, because of their pathetic pussy worshiping cock blocking.

damn what a dumbfuck. girl went home to chad and white knight went home with a black eye and his dick in his hand.

Bitch thought it was perfectly fine to walk up to a man and spit on him. Soy boys will take that shit, but that ethnic wasn't having it.

You can tell that soy boy has never been in a fight or even thrown a punch in his life. Just look at what he does at 6 seconds in (right after he got hit the first two times). What the fuck was that? Look, I get that it's hard to fight in a bulky coat, been there, done that. But it still not hard to throw a solid jab in one....and considering the height and reach advantage he had, that's what he should have been doing. I could have easily beaten a guy like that even when I was like 12.

Other dude doesn't look like he can fight particularly well either. He just happens to know how to close his fist and swing it.

In my prime I could have easily taken both on 2 v 1.

Bitch thought it was perfectly fine to walk up to a man and spit on him. Soy boys will take that shit, but that ethnic wasn't having it.

You can tell that soy boy has never been in a fight or even thrown a punch in his life. Just look at what he does at 6 seconds in (right after he got hit the first two times). What the fuck was that? Look, I get that it's hard to fight in a bulky coat, been there, done that. But it still not hard to throw a solid jab in one....and considering the height and reach advantage he had, that's what he should have been doing. I could have easily beaten a guy like that even when I was like 12.

Other dude doesn't look like he can fight particularly well either. He just happens to know how to close his fist and swing it.

The Ed Sheeran looking fag framemog the ethnicel to oblivion yet it didn't stop him to get ass whooped.

Get punched in the face 3 times and just accepts it. Very soy.
Good job ethnic quasi-manlette!
:feelsokman:
The Ed Sheeran looking fag framemog the ethnicel to oblivion yet it didn't stop him to get ass whooped.
That's what happens when you're a low T soyboy betacuck

Humble bragging:feelshmm:

God I love when white knights get a taste of reality.
Pussy cowards withdrawn when they don't have 9 guys to back them up.