Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whitefeminineboy is officially exiled from the white race

IdontKnow45

IdontKnow45

Officer
★★★
@Whitefeminineboy is officially an Nigger .

He does not belong to the white race anymore.

Because of his Cuck posts, now he is an shitskin.

REST IN Piss :cryfeels:

how do you know this

goodbye, he was sus anyway

yes, I am black. Do you possibly want to have another black brother? I heard your mom has a BBC fetish...

He typed me in German

That he likes BBC up his ass
and you typed in broken migrant german that you would like have trumps cock in your ass

if theres any real white "incel" itd be him tbh since he seem to have real mental issues

if theres any real white "incel" itd be him tbh since he seem to have real mental issues
@Whitefeminineboy even jbwbeliever is saying beyond over nigga :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
New level of low

Nigga why you need screenshots of him getting railed?:feelssus:
your german is so fucked up. where you from? Is your mother latina maybe? Because I luv latinas

Tf are this niggas beefing about :feelskek:

Good- what self-respecting White would pick a name like that? Especially one that perpetuates a myth designed by Kikes to harm the White race.

May he kill himself.

@Whitefeminineboy even jbwbeliever is saying beyond over nigga :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
New level of low
if he not larp mental disability that is, dont bully mentalcel tbh why would u mock him anyway?

Leave him alone, he's just saying the quiet part out loud.

screenshot ?
There you go bro

Nice, stream the roping session tbh nice entertainment :feelskek:
I'm no longer alive, sorry I can't reply from now on. Some disabled person wrote that I should rope:society:

I really fucking hate self hating white people. They are so fucking cringy and annoying and self worshiping their narcissistic. As fuck the anti white white people.

Just few posts and he will actually rope kek :lul:
His nonexistent brain began to give ERROR
Hello, this is God speaking. He's an angel now and has more important things to do. He doesn't feel like writing to them anymore.

it's brutal that white trannies/femboys only want chad. there's no hope for us even with these abominations