Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whitecels: You may have a chance to ascend

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★
DNW but i know that i can ascend in Asia just because i have non-brown eyes, white skin, height. Problem is lack of money.

Shut up brown person

whites have way higher chances in Asia, Asian women hate their own men.
Exactly. There are lots of whites here Lol in Malaysia in in main city

It's useless in the West, but yes Whitecel is ideal for geomaxxing.

TLDR but what if your ugly, autist and high inhib?

Just go to India and whip your errect dick out and lay on the ground. Bunch of indian women will fight over who gets to sit on it.

I hear in India there are sex parties where indian women lure white men into to try to get pregnant by them.

Whites are fakecels

Just go to India and whip your errect dick out and lay on the ground. Bunch of indian women will fight over who gets to sit on it.

I hear in India there are sex parties where indian women lure white men into to try to get pregnant by them.
It’s still a conservative area, it’s not gonna happen that way. I don’t know about sex party though, as most foids there don’t want bastard child.

It’s still a conservative area, it’s not gonna happen that way. I don’t know about sex party though, as most foids there don’t want bastard child.
I've read horror stories on reddit that indian women will cuck their husbands. I should have mentioned in my post that these are married women.

I've read horror stories on reddit that indian women will cuck their husbands. I should have mentioned in my post that these are married women.
Only the minority I think.

Whites are fakecels

curryboy

Recruit​

★★★★
Joined Jan 29, 2024 Posts 370

I have a very strong feeling this is a Reclusemaxxer alt

Ethnic cuck speech bubble