Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whitecels would you rather impregnate a 6ft+ ethnic foid or 5'2 white foid?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
neither, don't want children

If you're not manlet 5'2 female might be okay but if you're manlet you have to improve your height genes as to not spawn another incel

6' ethnic foid. In Western countries, being a manlet is far harsher than being ethnic.

6' ethnic foid. In Western countries, being a manlet is far harsher than being ethnic.

I think it...reduced the discrimination I received quite a bit. A 5'3 Negroid male is much less intimidating than a 6'3 one.

Both. I'm not in a position to be picky and I want to spread my genes even if they are defect

Pig women age like milk, so definitely the non pig

20200602 021524

I would rather impregnate a 5'2" white foid. I'm white. If I impregnated a 6'0" ethnic foid, I would just create more ethnics. I don't want to do that.

I would rather impregnate a 5'2" white foid. I'm white. If I impregnated a 6'0" ethnic foid, I would just create more ethnics. I don't want to do that.
Kinda stupid logic there, because nothing is stopping your children from reproducing with ethnics, in fact at some point in future the generations they will.

A mixed society is inevitable, one day everyone will be mixed with something and will be some shade of brown. Animals prefer "genetic diversity" so there is always this inherent drive to breed with different groups, even the white colonizers that were calling blacks "animals" for some reason didn't consider it "bestiality" to have sex with and breed with female slaves lol.

Reminds me of this skit :feelskek::

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHomroJC55M

Thomas Jefferson is known for having a lot of children with black slaves.

I hope you also see the great irony of whites today being so against interbreeding, when they are pretty much the inventors of this shit:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Casta_painting_all.jpg

Mulatto, Zambo, Mestizo, etc. Whites were going crazy with the interbreeding in their hay day lol. Now all of a sudden it's supposed to be some kind of "bad thing"................. how convenient :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Whites opened the flood gates so it's too late for that shit.

Last edited:
Being ethnic sucks.

Being a manlet is hell on earth.