Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whitecels would you ascend with a noodlewhore?

Would you ascend with a noodlewhore?

• Yes

• No

• Depends

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
Let's just say that you somehow met one and were able to detect that she's attracted to you. Would you date her or at least fuck her brains out? For me it would take a lot of contemplating because while I've heard chinkette puss is nice, I really don't like the idea that she'd only care about me because of my race. Sure it's cool and all at first but being used as a human dildo doesn't sound very fun.

No=fakecel no arguments are needed

what kind of dumbazz question is thiz :feelsugh:

Yes.
I'd rather ascend with a latina or an arab but let's not be too picky.

Let's just say that you somehow met one and were able to detect that she's attracted to you. Would you date her or at least fuck her brains out? For me it would take a lot of contemplating because while I've heard chinkette puss is nice, I really don't like the idea that she'd only care about me because of my race. Sure it's cool and all at first but being used as a human dildo doesn't sound very fun.
If she is hot yes :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
I would be cumming in all her holes

Mayocels rotting here are too subhuman for race to save them in the west. SEAmaxxing betabuxxing is the only way.

You would have to be a huge volcel to say no.

Yes. But I like white foids more.

I mean... how is it different than your typical toilet swooning over 6'3 tallfags? Might as well use your cumskin to ascend if you can.

As a last possible resort. I dont like short women with no curves

I would ascend with an Asian woman or white woman.

I would not ascend with an Orangutan or a Latino woman.

no racemixing in this house

Yes, of course. Beggers can't be choosers, so if any "incel" here says no, they're unironically being a volcel or just a fakecel.

I would ascend with any foid as long as I get a sniff of pussy before I die.

Using ‘if’ is a Volcel trait
I’ve already fucked lots of noodle hookers and they have the loosest pussies of all races of whore I’ve fucked

no. its cucked to have to settle for something out of your own race. i would refuse any noodlewhore that is dtf. i will only fuck white foids

Not white, but I'd ascend with an Escalator first and foremost! :ahegao:!