Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whitecels will be able to ascend if Trump purchases Greenland.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
The place is full of noodlewhores. Native women are just like noodles from Asia.

they’re trying to take him out of office legitimately now

They are Eskimos, my looksmatch. Nothing special there.

You're about 30 days late

I thought native North American foids were pretty race loyal by foid standards. Like I would know though, I could be wrong. They seem pretty different from noddlewhores for example. They only thing have have in common from my perspective is that they're both mongoloid.

I thought native North American foids were pretty race loyal by foid standards. Like I would know though, I could be wrong. They seem pretty different from noddlewhores for example. They only thing have have in common from my perspective is that they're both mongoloid.

Native Americans are alcoholics tbh. As for Greenland, it seems to be a nice place. Everyone is ugly as fuck and dresses like shit. I'd fit in perfectly there.

Just Nuke the Nuuk.

Native Americans are alcoholics tbh. As for Greenland, it seems to be a nice place. Everyone is ugly as fuck and dresses like shit. I'd fit in perfectly there.
The virgin incel tourist vs. the chad tomahawk wielding Indian slayer

I’m moving there if he buys it and makes it a state, not even lying.

this is beyond retarded