Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whitecels think I’m making this stuff up

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★
IMG 5660

That's cool and all but I can also find same ChinkToks of foids finding niggers attractive. What's your point?

She wants their colonizer seeds.

That's cool and all but I can also find same ChinkToks of foids finding niggers attractive. What's your point?
:yes::feelsjuice:

If you look hard enough, you can find an example of anything.

Is she having such incel tier white guys? Doubt

db29101e3bcb1161d599dde3222af839.jpeg
Ldhwime40vJXh_68nFAk5m.jpg

Ill give you a million dollars if you find me a black gf in Germany that wont leave after a month

:yes::feelsjuice:

If you look hard enough, you can find an example of anything.
Everyone on this site should be on the side of what data actually proves and not fall for anecdotes like these.

Ill give you a million dollars if you find me a black gf in Germany that wont leave after a month
Just the same as all foids- they will use you for cash, and if they're from the turd-world they just want your equivalent of a green-card in order to cuck you for Chad & Tyrone. :feelsjuice:

Just the same as all foids- they will use you for cash, and if they're from the turd-world they just want your equivalent of a green-card in order to cuck you for Chad & Tyrone. :feelsjuice:
Obviously. But if OP finds me a loyal black gf in Germany because according to him whites cant be incels, i will give him one million dollars

Obviously. But if OP finds me a loyal black gf in Germany because according to him whites cant be incels, i will give him one million dollars
Also according to OP, anyone who isn't Black basically is White.

Tons of holes in this logic: So then if that's the case, why aren't Ricecels, Sancels, etc snatching up Black foids? Or why aren't Ricecels being able to date White foids the way the normiefags of our race are dating Ricewhores?

:feelsjuice:

why aren't Ricecels, Sancels, etc snatching up Black foids

Someone ban this negro moron already, sits all day jerking off to mixed race couples on chink tok

Someone ban this negro moron already, sits all day jerking off to mixed race couples on chink tok
I have them to show people why being black is a curse and #stophavingblackbabies

I have them to show people why being black is a curse and #stophavingblackbabies
Nobody is having nigger babies here lmao. We are incels here. Not sexhavers.

Oh wow, as you always say "one example"

Also, I'm pretty sure one of those guys was a HAPA.

@Lv99_BixNood @AsiaCel @SlayerSlayer @starcrapoo

Well guys, looks like you can all go ahead & get yourselves some prime sheboon pussy according to OP here!

The forum is in the shit, but that doesn't mean we need to give up: In fact, it has motivated me to actually try harder in making some high-effort posts, as well as doing my best to try & maintain what we have by monitoring users I'm sus about.

@Azaylias I wish you were mod, so many fuckers would be nuked before they could make it out of being a GrAY if that were the case.

delusional
Why do you think blacks have the highest murder rate , highest prison population, most homeless , lowest iq , are the poorest ? Is that not sign that something is abnormal on top of being rejected by society and more than likely having a below average face coupled with low self esteem

No it's not, you are just delusional. And possibly retarded.
Well he does have a point in a way: It is a curse, since they have the lowest-IQs, primitive behavior, etc.

However, they have immense SMV, especially in the United States of ClownShitlandMerica, but he thinks that Blacks are the most "incel"

It is a curse, since they have the lowest-IQs, primitive behavior
And highest murder rate , highest prison population, most homeless , are the poorest ?

Yeah, come back to me when you have an actual fucking argument you insolent, braindead, insufferable, incoherent Zoomer.
That was proof that’s better than an argument only blacks are incels bro accept it . Non blacks can’t be incels especially the way BW worship them

And highest murder rate , highest prison population, most homeless , are the poorest ?
Yes, that is true: However, it doesn't change the fact that they have a high birth rate, as well as the fact that due to media-influence, tons of people admire Black culture & many Gen-Z Whores want Black guys.

Why do you think blacks have the highest murder rate , highest prison population, most homeless , lowest iq , are the poorest ? Is that not sign that something is abnormal on top of being rejected by society and more than likely having a below average face coupled with low self esteem
Black culture is loved more than ever in this day and age, you are fucking dumb. Again, beyond delusional. And your face is not below average, you already spilled the beans on that when you did a face reveal.

That was proof that’s better than an argument only blacks are incels bro accept it . Non blacks can’t be incels especially the way BW worship them
BW are the most race loyal

That was proof
No it wasn't
that’s better than an argument
An argument is a mix of various types of proof.
only blacks are incels bro accept it .
Oh yeah, cause Asians are considered the most Incel race by everyone else fucking here for shits & giggles.
Non blacks can’t be incels especially the way BW worship them
Alright, you are actually a fucking braindead moron.

Case closed
Kevin Dillon Win GIF
Not a fucking argument you nigger

Not listening, you got something to say then type it, above average negro moron
I didn’t ask to be black , sure they *kulture* may be loved but the blacks them selves? No, the violence, the homeless rate , the low self esteem of you’re loved you don’t have that

BW are the most race loyal
This is true: It is due to the fact that BW are considered the most unattractive in general(except for @IncelCream because what Inkweldom does to a mfer), but they also tend to rate men of all other races low in comparison to black guys.

I didn’t ask to be black , sure they *kulture* may be loved but the blacks them selves? No, the violence, the homeless rate , the low self esteem of you’re loved you don’t have that
I'm done with this back and forth, you are beyond stupid. It's as simple as that. Clearly you mega cope with some made up bullshit in your head that all blacks can't get foids. Maybe it's your negro level IQ causing this who knows

This is true: It is due to the fact that BW are considered the most unattractive in general(except for @IncelCream because what Inkweldom does to a mfer), but they also tend to rate men of all other races low in comparison to black guys.
OP is above average black guy with 5'10 height but still rots here. I'm thinking he has some mental health issues.

Maybe it's your negro level IQ causing this who knows
I didn’t ask to be born black , most blacks are incels in the west bro accept it