Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based whitecels should be banned tbh

I think that there can be whitecels for sure if they live in mostly white areas. If they go to diverse and liberal major metropolitan areas, they can drown in pussy. There is an endless amount of noodlewhores, some latinas, a few indian and black foids willing to get with them just for being white. These are hypergamous liberated SJW women of color were talking about here. They are all about status. And status to them, is being with a white guy and having half white daughters. To them, those low to mid tier white males mog the living crap out of average men of color.

Now in these diverse liberal areas, there still can be whitecels but from what I've seen, its not totally hopeless for them in the same way that it is completely hopeless for a 5'6 140lbs balding asian or indian dude.

This is just how things are. I don't say stuff on this forum with an agenda. I just observe the reality, do some assessment, and report it here.
JBW law is truly in multi diverse area

You can either Paraguay/Bolivia/Brazilia or Peruvianmax.

You should try that, for your own good.
Do you want a photo of my hairline? I'm also so hairy, that i may be black for all the hair i have

@kretschmer @DarkStarDown @IceStorm @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @TBIcel lets lynch this nigger faggot

German soldier with flamethrower c1941

PastillaNegra

Banned​