Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whitecels if you had to live a year as a shitskin for 1000$ would you do it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
too low iQ, i dont know how to add poll

Does my entire body change, or just my skin? A white person with black skin would look weird.
If it meant I got a new body to go along with it, absolutely. I'd pay 1000 to escape for just one day outside of this disgusting corpse I inhabit.

also too low iq to make a decent thread

Does my entire body change, or just my skin? A white person with black skin would look weird.
If it meant I got a new body to go along with it, absolutely. I'd pay 1000 to escape for just one day outside of this disgusting corpse I inhabit.
you'd look the shitskin version of urself, so lets say ur 3/10 white you'd look like 3/10 shitskin
also too low iq to make a decent thread
thats why its in offtopic fag,

Do I keep my white brain? I'd do it for life and live life on easy mode as token black conservative.

1000$? That's nothing lol. For 1000 $ i ain't doing more than a month.

id do it just to see what its like. also what race?

Definitely. JFL like you would have a reason to say no.

Lol whole year for $1000 you serious?

Just a thousand dollars? Lol, that's less than month's worth of work.

Of course everyone should take that deal! Live as a curry for a year! Race is a social construct! Life is fair and equitable for everyone! Women don't discriminate against men based on racism! Women are loving SJWs who will cherish your diversity!

There is literally no reason not to do this! Since we all know race doesn't matter and it isn't even real.

C1mGBSvWEAANu9k