Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whitecels, how would you feel if you woke up one morning to see that you are now ethnic?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
You wake up and look in the mirror to see that you are now 3'' shorter, with dark bug eyes, dark hair that's textured like a carpet, and a hooked jew nose. You walk outside and see that all women cower in fear at the sight of your face, how would you feel? What would you do?

Genetic shit to genetic shit, nothing changes. I'd only feel sad about not being able to rip on niggers and curries anymore.

Whitecels will not touch this thread:feelsahh:

Why feel any different? I want to kill myself as a white fuck and I'd want to kill myself as an ethnic fuck.

Why feel any different? I want to kill myself as a white fuck and I'd want to kill myself as an ethnic fuck.
I would tell white foids they are racist if they don't want to fuck me.

You wake up and look in the mirror to see that you are now 3'' shorter, with dark bug eyes, dark hair that's textured like a carpet, and a hooked jew nose. You walk outside and see that all women cower in fear at the sight of your face, how would you feel? What would you do?
Depends, if i woke up black I would be so happy knowing i would have blondes lining up to fuck me

Ethnic in Sweden would consider rapefugee game

I would love to be black, but if I have to be 3 inches shorter than I already am I would probably just get a little sad but not much since it´s 100% over for me anyways

We ethnics are NOTHING.

there would be no difference. im subhuman no matter what.

ER unironically probably

just sammy sosa br0
KKFO2ASBWIZGNNCGFKLZ5T4EGI

I actualy would become Asian given the chance. I see it as an upgrade.

They would all start tuning up the rope.

I would quit working, smoke weed with my immigrant bros all day, live off welfare, and rape blonde women.

Probably move back to a deathnik country.

At the end of the day your face is the only thing that matters..
Second would be your body type..

They would kill themselves
I would love to be black, but if I have to be 3 inches shorter than I already am I would probably just get a little sad but not much since it´s 100% over for me anyways
Why would you want to be black

As a sub-3 it wouldn't affect me at all.

Plus as an ethnic baldness wouldn't make me look like a cancer patient anymore.

It’s all in the face bro

I would fling myself off a skyscraper with a grenade in my mouth and rain down upon the normies.

I would fling myself off a skyscraper with a grenade in my mouth and rain down upon the normies.

if black then you just upgraded to being able to bang literally any whore that isn't eastern European or conservative.

Any liberal slut would fuck you because white guilt.

The whites would start looking for the rope within seconds after looking at the mirror

If I'm still ugly, there is not point.

I would be thrilled, i would finally be able to get a GF (JBE theory)