Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whitecels, GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Have you considered to Noodlemaxx yet? Whats the best way to go for noodles?

Yes, and there are 1 million female noodles in my country, they still don't want me, they prefer asian guys over whites somehow

Last edited:
Yes, and there are 1 million female noodles in my country, they still don't want me, they prefer asian guys than whites somehow
So your young and a whitecel? :feelsUgh: Nigga what you doing on this forum go slay

Sure, where are they?

I have no motivation to try.
They'll probably deny me

I'm not going to settle for a noodle. Unless she is a really good match and we love each other, but I'm aiming for white, preferably European and not American

Yes. Just looksmaxx, moneymaxx and gymmaxx to be at least higher in hierarchy than average asian male. Also move to Asian country and use your skin color to attract ppl. Don't look for foids in USofA or other western countries. High competition here and they are probably too westernized.

Maybe one day.
If not :feelsrope:

Have you considered to Noodlemaxx yet? Whats the best way to go for noodles?

refer to my signature

but also sadly I'm not white I'm a slav nigger so might not work but I'll larp as a western boy

You have to boil them for about 8 minutes or so

best place to pick up noodles is in a supermarket

i tried it with an asian woman but she told me i'm too ugly :feelsrope:

I'm not going to settle for a noodle. Unless she is a really good match and we love each other, but I'm aiming for white, preferably European and not American
Are you white?
American white women are decent
I used to work with a Asian woman, she was nice to me

Last edited:
Are you white?
American white women are decent
I used to work with a Asian woman, she was nice to me
Yes I'm white, so I don't think I should settle for an asian woman. I don't have anything against asian women and ofcourse if I really love her I would make an exception, but I prioritize white woman.