Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whitecels got more cucked with their attributes than ethnicels, blood.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
We all know that being cumskin has a slight advantage in the world as they are the most preferred race by all toilet races, mang.
But this doesn't eliminate the fact that there are ugly trucel cumskins that ldar on this forum. They got lucky with an advantage of being white, but got CUCKED by looks JFL... it's brutal cuckoldry when you have an advantage that got ruined by your face, height, or whatever tf, blood.

meanwhile for us ethnicels, never began for us. You have to battle fight up and do better just because you're a curry or nigger, blood. :feelsbadman:

it's brutal but less cucked than literally being cumskin and getting fucked on the other attributes :feelskek:

that's the ultimate it's over

cumskins need to pay reprarations to us shitskins by giving ethnics cumskin pussy :lasereyes::feelsree::ahegao:
@spasticbuddy Look At This Little Curry Delusionmaxxing

Instead, we're "cucked" by every trait we have. Doesn't sound that much better to me. :feelshaha:

Instead, we're "cucked" by every trait we have. Doesn't sound that much better to me. :feelshaha:
it's even more when you have one that is valued that is ruined by a doomer trait, blood. :lul:

over

A Self Aware Ethnic , There Was Some Curry Here Who Said That "Curries Are The Masterace" JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@spasticbuddy Look At This Little Curry Delusionmaxxing
This is just sad. We all know white women hate ethnics the most. People like him are deluding themselves into getting white pussy. He will die a virgin if he doesn’t agree to an arranged marriage to a shit skin pajeeta

This is just sad. We all know white women hate ethnics the most. People like him are deluding themselves into getting white pussy. He will die a virgin if he doesn’t agree to an arranged marriage to a shit skin pajeeta
Curries Are The Most Delusional Race , There Is Some Curry Here Who Says That "Curries Are The Masterace" JFL

Curries Are The Most Delusional Race , There Is Some Curry Here Who Says That "Curries Are The Masterace" JFL
Currries disgust me most. At least black guys have BBC. Currys have 0 advantages