Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whitecells Should Not Exist

massculini

massculini

St African BlackCell
-

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1668002732715.jpg
    FB_IMG_1668002732715.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 53
Nobody wants to visit Africa to go fuck monkeys. Blacks are literally not human. They are the “missing” link between man and chimp.

If you fuck a sheboon you are into zoophilia.
I agree, however thousands of whitecells marry them everyday. In future the entire africa will be multiracial

How can you be a Whitecel and Zipperheads exist

I agree, however thousands of whitecells marry them everyday. In future the entire africa will be multiracial
Whites are the biggest whiners about miscegenation, but its biggest perpetuators.

If it takes that much effort, travelling across the globe and levying your meager earnings against people in a constant state of survival-agony, then everyone is volcel.

I’m not gonna fuck a nig lol

Whites are the biggest whiners about miscegenation, but its biggest perpetuators.
Damn, it doesnt get any more accurate than this chico

If it takes that much effort, travelling across the globe and levying your meager earnings against people in a constant state of survival-agony, then everyone is volcel.

getting AIDS is pretty gay

No one’s gonna fuck a monkey

Just move to another continent to potentially get some pussy bro

Nobody wants to visit Africa to go fuck monkeys. Blacks are literally not human. They are the “missing” link between man and chimp.

If you fuck a sheboon you are into zoophilia.

Do I look like I have the money for that?

tfw your country is already full of africans yet you can't score anything

If whitecells doesn't exist, we die my nigga our immune system will be fucked up.