Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whitecells are still a myth

Most incels are white

Video unavailable

incel trait: you fail to add embedded media

Jfl at double digit iq JBW copers,I am not incel because I am short and I have a ugly deformed face it's cause of my skin color:feels::feels::feels:It's because of my race:soy::soy:,and then some of them even try to larp to get sympathy from sjw lgbtqxxl liberal faggots :feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl at double digit iq JBW copers,I am not incel because I am short and I have a ugly deformed face it's cause of my skin color:feels::feels::feels:It's because of my race:soy::soy:,and then some of them even try to larp to get sympathy from sjw lgbtqxxl liberal faggots :feelskek::feelskek:
Tbhtbh most niggers who say that think of whites as these tall nordic chads who get endless validation everywhere, not the gigamanlet st. Blackops2cels who are rotting on their room 24/7. It’s a glorified inferiority complex that gets circlejerked non stop

The fact that most of our saints aren’t even ethnic speaks by itself

found it

"if you can seamax you're not an incel"
That's what JBW is.

Literally every ethnicity has their "Just be X in [Place]"
Just be Black in Greenland.
Just be Chinese in Africa.
Just be Abo in Australia.
Just be Latino in any Latin country.

JBW is a myth, The study showing women don't like asian/black men or whatever is taken from primarily white women.
If you refuse to ascend with your own race you're a volcel, or if you refuse to locationmaxx you're also a volcel by your own standards.

"if you can seamax you're not an incel"
That's what JBW is.

Literally every ethnicity has their "Just be X in [Place]"
Just be Black in Greenland.
Just be Chinese in Africa.
Just be Abo in Australia.
Just be Latino in any Latin country.

JBW is a myth, The study showing women don't like asian/black men or whatever is taken from primarily white women.
If you refuse to ascend with your own race you're a volcel, or if you refuse to locationmaxx you're also a volcel by your own standards.
Blacks only ascend when they moneymaxxx statusmaxx and betabuxx or when they are tyrone . The rest do not have a place anywhere .